Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

Oh goody. I love when my manhood is challenged because I can see the vast differences between our two teams and how this is going to be a rough matchup for us. You're too late bulldog fan...several of our own have already tried this tactic and we're still here "moping"....

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Oh goody. I love when my manhood is challenged because I can see the vast differences between our two teams and how this is going to be a rough matchup for us. You're too late bulldog fan...several of our own have already tried this tactic and we're still here "moping"....

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Oh I am....I am....

• Fire 1

First off, go f#*k yourself with a corn cob.

Second off. I like you.

Our offense is dynamic. It needs to be less dynamic. It is dynamic in the sense that it can score a lot while also giving the opposing team many opportunites to score an equal or greater amount. If I had my say, our offense would be:

BURKHEAD,%20REX%201574.JPG

He is the one and only hope of not turning the ball over. If he gets 35 carries against Georgia, we are controlling the clock. If he gets 35 carries, we are not throwing pick 6's on the first possesion of the game. If he gets 35 carries we are probably scoring without relying on retardedly ridiculous 75 yard scrambles. If Rex gets 35 carries, we have a fighting shot. If we put the ball solely in the hands of this dude and expect to win games:

67111225.jpg

Then you will beat us by 39 points and we will all be very sad.

Defensively. Uh.

Guetamala%20hole.jpg

Well there is one of those in our A, B, C, and D gaps. Feel free to run through any of them for huge gains and points.

Our safeties will run into the gap and look like they are about to make a play, but they will whiff. And whiff badly.

I expect it to be either a 3-5 point game going either way, or a 40 point Georgia win. There will be no inbetween.

That guy holding the ball looks like a criminal. Is he your quarterback?

Criminal.....Well the way he is throwing the ball in that picture....he should be arrested

This thread has me in stitches this morning! Then Husker 66 tops it with the "Big Ball " song. I can barely see to type.

The last few years I've seen our Huskers bounce back after a big loss (and we've had way too many big losses) with a much better game. The Huskers will surprize us and and feed these grits eating Bulldogs another bowl loss. If we win they have to send their cheerleaders home with us.

He's fast, faster than anything you have seen all year. You will see the back of his jersey more than you will care too.

So UGA, having played against SEC athletes all year, hasn't seen anyone as fast as TM? Ok, sure...whatever...

Not at QB.

it wont matter if your line is giving up and on its back....UGA has one of the best defensive players in the country in Jarvis Jones....all that being said, I think Nu has a chance in this one.....as has been discussed here at length, if UGA shows up and just cant get up for this game with the disappointment of the SEC championship, and the huskers get the "its us against the world" mentality, i think NU has the ability to really make it a game and very possibly pull the upset. we have seen this before so many times.....

We have nothing to lose so we should play loose and out of our minds. We could "shock the world" and beat Georgia somehow or this team could curl up in a ball and cry for their mommies. As the game gets closer I'm feeling they'll step up to the challenge and say "f*&k you Georgia!"

there ya go... :wasted

I have a buddy. Hes from Iowa and a die hard Husker... his take on TM is and I quote "every time he throws the damn ball it looks like hes having a stroke" havent watched him myself what is your take on Taylor

also whats up with the My little pony stuff lol

I have a buddy. Hes from Iowa and a die hard Husker... his take on TM is and I quote "every time he throws the damn ball it looks like hes having a stroke" havent watched him myself what is your take on Taylor

His throwing motion got a lot better in the off-season. Last year, that's pretty much what it looked like, but this year, he actually looks competent as a passing QB. His problem is that he gets flustered pretty easily when he gets a little bit of pressure put on him in the pocket. Other than that, he throws the ball pretty well these days. And of course, he runs the ball well also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZreGQmOAYZw

He's fast, faster than anything you have seen all year. You will see the back of his jersey more than you will care too.

Oh we'll see the back of his jersey plenty, cause he'll be face down on the f*ckin turf for most of the game.