Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

I've never been a fan of our QB, Aaron Murray. And he did suck against ranked teams. But I have to give the kid credit, he seems to have gotten over the mental block that was screwing him up since the Florida game. He doesn't look like that thug of yours but I think he may do okay. We establish the run he'll pick you apart in the secondary.

That guy holding the ball looks like a criminal. Is he your quarterback?

He's fast, faster than anything you have seen all year. You will see the back of his jersey more than you will care too.

Oh we'll see the back of his jersey plenty, cause he'll be face down on the f*ckin turf for most of the game.

yeah....after he ran through a hole the size of you living room for another score...wait a minute, you are from georgia so your living rooms is not that big....your yard infront of your sinlewide....but she's paid fer!

That guy holding the ball looks like a criminal. Is he your quarterback?

He's fast, faster than anything you have seen all year. You will see the back of his jersey more than you will care too.

Oh we'll see the back of his jersey plenty, cause he'll be face down on the f*ckin turf for most of the game.

yeah....after he ran through a hole the size of you living room for another score...wait a minute, you are from georgia so your living rooms is not that big....your yard infront of your singlewide....but she's paid fer!

I've never been a fan of our QB, Aaron Murray. And he did suck against ranked teams. But I have to give the kid credit, he seems to have gotten over the mental block that was screwing him up since the Florida game. He doesn't look like that thug of yours but I think he may do okay. We establish the run he'll pick you apart in the secondary.

Not our secondary. Best in the nation for a reason. Opponents completing less than 47% against us. Bo's run D sucks, but he has a knack for stopping the pass. Unfortunately, establishing the run game shouldn't be to hard.

Martinez has a tat. In honor of his mother and her culture. Why the BS thug comments?

Not our secondary. Best in the nation for a reason. Opponents completing less than 47% against us. Bo's run D sucks, but he has a knack for stopping the pass. Unfortunately, establishing the run game shouldn't be to hard.

Therein lies the Husker dilemma- try to stop a run first offense that has two stud freshman RBs- one of whom will run slap over people and the other who will kick on the afterburners within 5 yards of the LOS. If they don't have any luck stopping the run, then it's Gurshall (Gurley + Marshall) highlights with 200+ yards each all day and the game is over mercifully quick since the TOP would be over 40 mins for UGA. If you at least commit to trying to plug up the run game, then Murray carves up your secondary when everyone's all in to load the box.

Martinez has a tat. In honor of his mother and her culture. Why the BS thug comments?

sh#t, I dunno, kid looks like a thug. He also looks like he's about to fall to the ground and start flopping like a fish, but I was gonna be nice and leave that part out

Can I just point out how absurd it is that people are calling TM a thug? If anything you should pursue the dumb surfer boy angle.

It's slightly less absurd than the idea that Martinez will play a pivotal role in the game. The game will be decided in the trenches, and Martinez isn't going to be able to overcome our shortcomings there.

Therein lies the Husker dilemma- try to stop a run first offense that has two stud freshman RBs- one of whom will run slap over people and the other who will kick on the afterburners within 5 yards of the LOS. If they don't have any luck stopping the run, then it's Gurshall (Gurley + Marshall) highlights with 200+ yards each all day and the game is over mercifully quick since the TOP would be over 40 mins for UGA. If you at least commit to trying to plug up the run game, then Murray carves up your secondary when everyone's all in to load the box.

Depending on which Beck (our OC) shows up, we are pretty much a dual threat team. Martinez is about 300 yrds passing and 70 yrds rushing from joining an elite list of QB's who have passed for 3000 yrds in a season and rush for 1000. Currently, IIRC, there are 4 on that list Johnny Hypesman from A&M might be the next.

If the only game you have seen is Wisky, if we are clicking, you will be surprised with the ability of our offense. we unfortunately have a knack of shooting ourselves in the foot or calling a stupid game plan.

Again, Bo knows secondaries. Hasn't been great against the run. Having no depth and a DE moved to DT hurts the progress. I am not worried about a non-mobile QB in a pro style offense. Nothing personal, we haven't been beat by a pocket passer (with his arm) since BO has been here.

We have normally hedged safeties in run support when facing a dual threat QB.

How did this work against SC?

sh#t, I dunno, kid looks like a thug. He also looks like he's about to fall to the ground and start flopping like a fish, but I was gonna be nice and leave that part out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21mYRtUmc8k&feature=player_embedded

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

Over/under on the number of posts robby1220 gets to before getting banned: