Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

Over/under on the number of posts robby1220 gets to before getting banned:

under

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

under

Under.

It's too bad you guys are only mixing kind words with us to get us riled up in order for you to reveal your true colors - I was really hoping for good conversation and interaction on here.

sh#t, I dunno, kid looks like a thug. He also looks like he's about to fall to the ground and start flopping like a fish, but I was gonna be nice and leave that part out

So we're calling people thugs based on their appearance? Read up on the kid's history. As has been mentioned, the tattoo is in honor of his step-mother's Semoan heritage, and he even goes so far as to cover it up during games. Additionally, have you never seen frozen snapshots of quarterbacks throwing the football before? It doesn't always look normal, and they don't always look like they're standing up very straight. Here, let me help you out...

156660532.0_standard_352.0.jpg

628x471.jpg

ice-throw.JPG

106601861_display_image.jpg?1290634671

Yeah, Taylor has a much deeper shoulder dip, but he's no Peyton Manning, and he was injury-ridden all last year. Here's some more photographic evidence in his favor that he isn't in fact having a stroke.

11774064-large.jpg

50a8456659316.preview-620.jpg

hi-res-153103461_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

taylor-martinez-opy5-11116.jpg

512x.jpg

I have a buddy. Hes from Iowa and a die hard Husker... his take on TM is and I quote "every time he throws the damn ball it looks like hes having a stroke" havent watched him myself what is your take on Taylor

Taylor is the best passer in the B1G. He's also, arguably, the second best passing dual-threat in the nation behind Johnny Football.

• Fire 2

Yeah, and what's bad is that that was PG for me. I like this board okay and yall seem to have some cool posters, but it's a little vanilla for my tastes. We have a profanity filter you can click on our board and they pretty much let everything short of nudity go. Except the word f****t, it auto edits it.

Yeah, and what's bad is that that was PG for me. I like this board okay and yall seem to have some cool posters, but it's a little vanilla for my tastes. We have a profanity filter you can click on our board and they pretty much let everything short of nudity go. Except the word f****t, it auto edits it.

We're not Southern, we're not foul-mouthed and we prefer actual conversation over "OMG MY WEINER IS BIGGER THAN URS HAHA U SUCK" diatribe.

Don't let the door hit ya.

We're not Southern, we're not foul-mouthed and we prefer actual conversation over "OMG MY WEINER IS BIGGER THAN URS HAHA U SUCK" diatribe.

And we're not Nebraskans, we're not like "OMG, I just got the newest "My Little Pony, it's the one with the purple brush, bring the playhouse over and we'll play for awhile and then we can watch Rainbow Bright and eat s'mores!!"

Oh and the Richards kick your asses, FWIW

• Fire 2

Here. Here's a better view of Martinez for you, buddy. And by the way, Under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNat6_cYEs

Oh man, I don't know if Taylor is the best passer in the B1G. He's a better passer than he was last year. He's still not very crisp. And he has to get more consistent. The best passer in the B1G doesn't miss as many pretty open receivers as Taylor did late in the CCG, without real pressure. Just skipped ten-yard throws to the middle of the field.

Granted, I don't exactly know the competition in the B1G. I suspect there are more fundamentally polished passers - starting or not - who are not nearly as athletic and don't have the kind of talent around them that would enable them to become noteworthy. Taylor is in command of one of the best offenses in the B1G, though, and he's a big part of it.

And as you can see from the above, he's getting pretty good at improvising when the play breaks down. Something that was once a concern.

And we're not Nebraskans, we're not like "OMG, I just got the newest "My Little Pony, it's the one with the purple brush, bring the playhouse over and we'll play for awhile and then we can watch Rainbow Bright and eat s'mores!!"

Oh and the Richards kick your asses, FWIW

746.png

I agree with everything you said, but the Georgia fans might take you seriously until they see your banner with My Little Ponies on it. I don't know the whole story behind the My Little Ponies, even though I have seen a lot of it on here, but I do know that the Georgia posters have to be thinking that they can't take advice on Husker fans from grown men that have My Little Ponies on their posts. I have nothing against you personally of course, and obviously it's just my opinion.

Here. Here's a better view of Martinez for you. And by the way, Under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNat6_cYEs

Finally!! Some of you are beginning to act like fans!! Show some team pride and be the Disneys I know you can be.

Not our secondary. Best in the nation for a reason. Opponents completing less than 47% against us. Bo's run D sucks, but he has a knack for stopping the pass. Unfortunately, establishing the run game shouldn't be to hard.

Therein lies the Husker dilemma- try to stop a run first offense that has two stud freshman RBs- one of whom will run slap over people and the other who will kick on the afterburners within 5 yards of the LOS. If they don't have any luck stopping the run, then it's Gurshall (Gurley + Marshall) highlights with 200+ yards each all day and the game is over mercifully quick since the TOP would be over 40 mins for UGA. If you at least commit to trying to plug up the run game, then Murray carves up your secondary when everyone's all in to load the box.

Ah yes, I saw this very same strategy at work against SC to the tune of a 28 point beatdown.

Worked great. Please, continue to let me know how unstoppable your offense is.

3cik.jpg

• Fire 1

Oh man, I don't know if Taylor is the best passer in the B1G. He's a better passer than he was last year. He's still not very crisp. And he has to get more consistent. The best passer in the B1G doesn't miss as many pretty open receivers as Taylor did late in the CCG, without real pressure. Just skipped ten-yard throws to the middle of the field.

Granted, I don't exactly know the competition in the B1G. I suspect there are more fundamentally polished passers - starting or not - who are not nearly as athletic and don't have the kind of talent around them that would enable them to become noteworthy. Taylor is in command of one of the best offenses in the B1G, though, and he's a big part of it.

And as you can see from the above, he's getting pretty good at improvising when the play breaks down. Something that was once a concern.

Statistically, he has the best passer rating, best completion percentage, 2nd most touchdowns and 3rd most yards all while still leading in total offense and having 937 rushing yards. Who's better?