Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

The Pony Posse is, and always has been, a joke. Anyone that isn't immediately aware of that, or that finds it necessary to explain that they aren't like us "special" folk or that they ride hot chicks or whatever else is probably a little too meat-headed to figure it out.

The majority here don't find talking smack to be the "point" of being a fan. I'm sorry you guys do. We like talking football, and we like having a good time with Husker fans and opposing fans alike. There's very rarely any openly hostile conversation here, at least not in terms of football. Some light-hearted ribbing is generally the extent of it, because the collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old and listening to Nickelback and Disturbed.

After the Ohio St. game, we had a mass exodus of idiot posters/trolls come to the board and call for Pelini's head, criticize our players, etc. The usual protocal for idiots like that is to hijack a thread and .gif bomb the sh#t outta it. Well, Landlord started pony bombing the thread and as you can tell, that gets people a little more riled up than just your usual .gif. Very effective to get rid of trolls. Then as a JOKE, Landlord made a group called the pony-posse who pony bomb threads that go full-retard or for people that troll. Plus, we already have our resident .gif bomber, his name is aspeedlin.

Plus, its better to post gifs and ponies than it is to call someone a moron and get banned like in my case...

The Pony Posse is, and always has been, a joke. Anyone that isn't immediately aware of that, or that finds it necessary to explain that they aren't like us "special" folk or that they ride hot chicks or whatever else is probably a little too meat-headed to figure it out.

The majority here don't find talking smack to be the "point" of being a fan. I'm sorry you guys do. We like talking football, and we like having a good time with Husker fans and opposing fans alike. There's very rarely any openly hostile conversation here, at least not in terms of football. Some light-hearted ribbing is generally the extent of it, because the collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old and listening to Nickelback and Disturbed.

So let me get this logic straight: you are questioning the maturity of people from other boards, ("collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old") while at the same time, you are the founder of a "posse" of grown men who have pictures of brightly colored small horses on their profiles, signatures, etc.? Ok...

Okay, let me break it down for you. There isn't a fan on either of our respective boards who doesn't wish that our teams were meeting in Miami instead of the Crapital One bowl. The entire point of talking trash is to get pumped up for a mediocre bowl. We all wish our team had done better, they didn't, now this is what we're left with. I'm sorry if you're too sensitive to handle that. Go ask Husker thor or hskerprid or creighton duke and they can probably explain it to you better. Of course they'd probably just tell you to stop giving everyone a bad name with the My Little Pony crap, and either way you wouldn't listen, but oh well. Go play with your dolls Cornshucker.

Would love to be in MIami. We are few more years and some staff changes away from that.

Double edge sword for us playing UGA. I am in the staff change crew. Not all, some. A win against a team who was a few Brady's shy of a Bunch with clock clock management from going to the MNC (here in Husker land MNC is the Mythical National Championship), would be a great win for our program, BUT folks would then say look how great this staff did. Until next season and we again implode in a game or 2. I would rather have the win though.

Your teams QB plays to the strengths of our secondary and I do not think y'all have seen a QB like Martinez unless you played Johnny Hypesman (Keisman award for the "best" college player). Of course your running game will give us fits as our DL is depleted and basically non-existent.

This thread has me in stitches this morning! Then Husker 66 tops it with the "Big Ball " song. I can barely see to type.

The last few years I've seen our Huskers bounce back after a big loss (and we've had way too many big losses) with a much better game. The Huskers will surprize us and and feed these grits eating Bulldogs another bowl loss. If we win they have to send their cheerleaders home with us.

Here's your cheerleader :wasted

georgia-cheerleader-muscles.jpg

Ha hah!!! That's whats up! And believe me, we have plenty of people on our side that hate our coaches, half the players, etc and feel that we should be much farther along by now. Hell, I'm not the biggest fan of our coach or our QB, but I think they could be worse also.

Well in a couple years if we end up firing Bo Pelini, we would be more than happy to take Richt off of your hands for you. ;)

This thread has me in stitches this morning! Then Husker 66 tops it with the "Big Ball " song. I can barely see to type.

The last few years I've seen our Huskers bounce back after a big loss (and we've had way too many big losses) with a much better game. The Huskers will surprize us and and feed these grits eating Bulldogs another bowl loss. If we win they have to send their cheerleaders home with us.

Here's your cheerleader :wasted

georgia-cheerleader-muscles.jpg

That dudes got some long hair.

I've got "kin' in Dahlonega GA. Have been there many times and drank applejack with my "kin" surrounded by deer heads and 57 Chevys back in the shed.

Martinez is gonna run like a scalded "dawg" against your thumb sucker. Abdullah the assassin will carve up your defense like Rowland Martin fileting bass on lake Lanier!

Don't Huck with the fuskers dawg......

Roland Martin is from Florida. Orlando Wilson is from GA. Get your fishing shows right..

UGA fans ( or SEC fans in general) calling out other teams for having people "that look like thugs" on their college football team might be the best definition of irony I've ever come across.

In what way? Can you expand on that comment? I'm not sure what you mean.

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious.

Not to me. I'm just a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I'm a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I eat squirrel for breakfast without cutting out the shot because I have no teeth to damage.

In what way is it ironic that a Georgia fan, or an SEC fan, would accuse your quarterback of looking like a criminal. You said it's obvious. What am I missing? Spell it out for me. I am an uneducated southern hick and I never had a sister to have sex with so I had sex with my wife's sister instead, so it was as close as I can get to being a true uneducated southern hick that doesn't understand what you mean when you say it's obvious why it's ironic that we would say your quarterback looks like a criminal.

Not to me. I'm just a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I'm a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I eat squirrel for breakfast without cutting out the shot because I have no teeth to damage.

In what way is it ironic that a Georgia fan, or an SEC fan, would accuse your quarterback of looking like a criminal. You said it's obvious. What am I missing? Spell it out for me. I am an uneducated southern hick and I never had a sister to have sex with so I had sex with my wife's sister instead, so it was as close as I can get to being a true uneducated southern hick that doesn't understand what you mean when you say it's obvious why it's ironic that we would say your quarterback looks like a criminal.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

• Fire 2

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

In addition to demanding an answer from Mills about Martinez's criminal appearance and its apparent irony, I demand to know why you think a 308 makes you more of a man when I can outshoot you at any distance with a $250 243 savage.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Damn, your cheerleaders are worse than ours :)