Player: Matt Finnin

Hometown: Glen Ellyn, Illinois

School: College of Dupage (JUCO)

Position: OT

Height: 6' 8"

Weight: 330

40 Time:

bxWdCAb.gif

Offers: Akron, Baylor, Connecticut, Eastern Illinois, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Iowa State, Kansas, Marshall, Maryland, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, South Alabama, Toledo, Washington State, West Virginia, Western Kentucky

Official Visits: Kansas(12/07/12)

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: NR

ESPN: NR

Film: http://www.hudl.com/...lights/16578373

Oklahoma and Nebraska have both offered him within the last week. Currently on a visit to Kansas. Not sure if he's a 3 for 2 or 2 for 2, have heard both on RSS. Considered one of the top tackles in the 2013 class. I'd love to get this guy, he's massive. Will be a May graduate. If he visits it looks like he's gonna have to come on his own dime. That might not be good. Unless one of his previous visits is not an OV.

Says that he will be taking a visit to Nebraska.

That we were one of the main schools that he was holding out for. Probably visit here sometime in January.

Says that Nebraska is just one of those schools that you don't pass up.

He's incredibly high on our program and still considers us to be elite, luckily.

I'm gonna delete the ones he has 'planned' until he takes them.

Deciding between Marshall and Kansas. Will announce Friday. Thought he was very high on Nebraska?

Any chance Knevel let our coaches know that he'll choose us tomorrow and that made us back off this guy?.....I have no clue how many OT's we are looking to take, but if Knevel commits that should give us 3 IIRC.

Deciding between Marshall and Kansas. Will announce Friday. Thought he was very high on Nebraska?

Any chance Knevel let our coaches know that he'll choose us tomorrow and that made us back off this guy?.....I have no clue how many OT's we are looking to take, but if Knevel commits that should give us 3 IIRC.

Not really sure. Still hoping we can get Cochran also.

Agreed. I think its highly likely we get Knevel. At tackle that would give us:

Samuelson (Although visitied MICH)

Hannon

Knevel

Cochran (if we get him)

I think we want 2 OT for sure. It seems like Knevel has told the coaches this, and Banderas broke the news before he was ready to announce. Thats not to say he didnt change his mind over the weekend. There is a big black cloud of negativity over the program right now, some from the blowout but most because of the fan base's piss poor attitiude right now. We lose a freakn GA and the fanbase is in an uproar. Fire Barney all over every social media sites, fire bo all over, and we wonder why kids dont pick us; wonder why we cant recruit any OL? Maybe because the fan base is all over the internet talking about how bad our OL coach seems to be, and rumors every single year that hes out the door. Best thing now is to get rid of him to shut the fan base up until our next loss.

:boxosoap

Agreed. I think its highly likely we get Knevel. At tackle that would give us:

Samuelson (Although visitied MICH)

Hannon

Knevel

Cochran (if we get him)

Almost positive Samuelson and Hannon are guards..?