SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

Stopped out and spoke to a bunch of people I know out at IWCC tonight. This kid was a reach. Sorry, but. Saw film of Nash DOMINATING this kid. Made me think Mash may have been AT LEAST worth keeping tabs on. I do believe Gregory was the Bette player thoug.

Great that he's still considering us... However, this concerns me. You said he sucks EZ-E?

Stopped out and spoke to a bunch of people I know out at IWCC tonight. This kid was a reach. Sorry, but. Saw film of Nash DOMINATING this kid. Made me think Mash may have been AT LEAST worth keeping tabs on. I do believe Gregory was the Bette player thoug.

Great that he's still considering us... However, this concerns me. You said he sucks EZ-E?

Thought he was a reach until I realized he will have three years to play at the school he chooses. Adds depth and gives us another body that we need. Nash did however kinda put it to him. However IWCC Was far better than Dupage.

Thought he was a reach until I realized he will have three years to play at the school he chooses. Adds depth and gives us another body that we need. Nash did however kinda put it to him. However IWCC Was far better than Dupage.

I know you have some sort of connection to IWCC... amazes me we don't recruit out of that school. Any ideas why?

I know you have some sort of connection to IWCC... amazes me we don't recruit out of that school. Any ideas why?

Has me scratching my head too... Especially since that Long kid was the #1 JUCO recruit in the nation.

Now we're fairly well stocked at wr but still...

Has me scratching my head too... Especially since that Long kid was the #1 JUCO recruit in the nation.

Now we're fairly well stocked at wr but still...

Still could of used a 5 star WR. We have ample room in this class

We did offer Deon Long. But no school besides Maryland was going to sign him. His relationship with Mike Locksley was going to win out no matter.

We never went to IWCC to visit with the coaches or any of the players etc. We should be building a pipeline to IWCC

Long committed in June. He wasn't coming here. I'm pretty close to the AD at IWCC and let's just say NU knows what they are doing here. A few improvements need to be made, but overall it isn't as big of a deal as the talking heads are trying to make it.

We did offer Deon Long. But no school besides Maryland was going to sign him. His relationship with Mike Locksley was going to win out no matter.

We never went to IWCC to visit with the coaches or any of the players etc. We should be building a pipeline to IWCC

Long committed in June. He wasn't coming here. I'm pretty close to the AD at IWCC and let's just say NU knows what they are doing here. A few improvements need to be made, but overall it isn't as big of a deal as the talking heads are trying to make it.

Coach Stro said NU never stopped by. All the recruits said NU never really reached out to them. Something seems off. Have no idea how that adds up to some master plan. Stop by just to say Hi. It isn't like it is a 4 hr drive. While Bo is coaching the defense Pap could go say hello.