Cornball Brother

"For me, you don't ever want to be defined by the color of your skin,'' Griffin said on Wednesday, via Tom Corbett of USA Today Sports. "You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That's what I've tried to go out and do."

Pretty awesome response by RGIII. The espn guy Parker is a tool. And sort of a racist tool at that. Just imagine if a white sports analyst said similar things about being white, and being down with the white cause. We'd expect the guy to be wearing a white hooded robe with eyeholes. For anyone to accept what Rob Parker says, well, it's sort of a double standard.

• Fire 2

What that guy just said...and how comfortable he was saying it on TV is shocking.

If RGIII is a Republican, he's probably already been warned not to state it publicly.

I can only imagine how hard it it to be a Black Republican ..period...let alone in Washington DC.

It would not appear that we have advanced at all, and even regressed greatly, from the days of Howard Cossell saying "look at that little monkey run" and being fired for it. This bozo wants color to be a defining characteristic. I thought the whole goal was to get beyond skin color and focus on the person. What do the braids say to you? WTF.

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Looks like Rob Parker missed one of the biggest memo's for "the cause"