Ed Helms

Player: Brandon Vandenburg

Hometown: Palm Desert, CA

School: College of the Desert

Position: TE

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 260

40 time: 4.75

Offers: California, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Kansas State, Maryland, Miami (FL), Nebraska, Ole Miss, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

Will visit 1/11/2012.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/92307/highlights/19200374

Beau contingency plan. Beau commits on the 19th, we never hear of the kid again.

Beau doesn't, we have a tight end committing on the 20th.

are you sure its that simple... the kid has a ton of offers from many many good schools... not just the standard mid major programs......

saw he even has an offer from Kentucky...!!!!

Of the offers I see in the list only Texas A&M would be comparable to Nebr. I'm not 100% certain but I think they already have about 34 verbals which means they'd have to boot someone. Of that number I think 8 or 9 will enroll in Jan. to count against this years numbers. Imagine having Beau and Brandon on the field at the same time in Husker red!

Of the offers I see in the list only Texas A&M would be comparable to Nebr. I'm not 100% certain but I think they already have about 34 verbals which means they'd have to boot someone. Of that number I think 8 or 9 will enroll in Jan. to count against this years numbers. Imagine having Beau and Brandon on the field at the same time in Husker red!

Attack of the Killer B's.........

in your mind A&M might be the only one comparable... but we have no idea what the is kid is thinking and kids go to a school for various reasons.... would like him to come or whatever but its not like he hurting for offers and i wouldnt really call him our sure fire back up plan