TE Brandon Vandenburg

Ed Helms

So whats the story with this guy? EZ, PaulCrewe, what say u? I'm in full panic mode!

The only thing that I know of is that it isn't like we just started talking to him today. We have maintained good contact with him.

This is true. Great run blocker, far better than Sandland in that regard. Not near the route runner, speed burner, or catcher as beauthough.

So whats the story with this guy? EZ, PaulCrewe, what say u? I'm in full panic mode!

The only thing that I know of is that it isn't like we just started talking to him today. We have maintained good contact with him.

This is true. Great run blocker, far better than Sandland in that regard. Not near the route runner, speed burner, or catcher as beauthough.

+1. I think this guy is a Ben Cotton type where Sandland was a Reed type. Both are good players in their own regard.

+1. I think this guy is a Ben Cotton type where Sandland was a Reed type. Both are good players in their own regard.

Agree. Considering that we missed out on our "Reed type" TE don't be surprised to see Enunwa in that role at times next year.

Agree. Considering that we missed out on our "Reed type" TE don't be surprised to see Enunwa in that role at times next year.

I think seeing more three wide with a combo of heard and Ameer on the field its more probable than enunwa moving down to TE

Not saying a permanent move, but I could see him lining up at TE in certain formations and situations.

I get what you are saying, and if he is approached it would be up to Q. I think a lot of people are underestimating Long. He will be a good one. Just think a move like that its being thought about WAY to early.

• Fire 1
Not saying a permanent move, but I could see him lining up at TE in certain formations and situations.

I get what you are saying, and if he is approached it would be up to Q. I think a lot of people are underestimating Long. He will be a good one. Just think a move like that its being thought about WAY to early.

I gotcha, probably right about Long, but I can't imagine that hasn't been discussed at some level amongst the coaching staff.

How about Enunwa in an H-back position? Staff could get really creative if they needed too. I wonder if Sterup has hands? Tall guy who could be used as a 'blocking TE' ala William Washington and on rare occasions sneak him out for a first down... Far fetched but gives you an extra lineman on the edge.

Also would like to see Pirmann at TE....

• Fire 1

well it sounds promising..... but you know BS was like the chick i liked all through high school.... we almost got together and kinda did in many ways but it just didnt work out... so its gonna take me some time to get to know BV now... i like what i see but im still kinda bummed about losing my crush BS....

For every one talking about Q at tight end. I think this settles it!

Robin Washut@RobinWashut

Quincy Enunwa on potentially moving to tight end: "I'm not moving to tight end."

Sounds good to me.

I was the one who first mentioned it, albeit not even half-serious.

Quincy is a MAN, and I was just throwing something out there for fun.

Moving to TE and playing TE in certain formations and situations are two different things. I still think its a possibility.