Oregon game

Reminds me of the time I heard Calipari on some radio call in show talking about a few plays he regretted from the KU-Memphis championship game. How if he'd done something differently, Memphis might have won. I thought, didn't your team forfeit that entire season? Do you really wish that you had won that game?

John Calipari is basically numbers 1-999 on the list of reasons why college basketball is seedy as sin. And he's basically the face of the sport. Sweet :lol:

Anyways, get this gd game off already...

Oops. I did mean without and I want THEM to have fun. Shhheezz. They are playing though so that's good to see. Not to bad. An ugly game but we are scrapping. I like the idea of the 2-3 zone. They score in the paint and the zone would save us from foul troubles. Don't want to see Rey handle the ball too much. Either catch or shoot or only dribble if your going for the stop & pop.

Rivers situation didnt look to good but we shall see.

Yup....I'm afraid it's gonna be a loooooog season, guys. Next year's roster will be completely different too, so 2012-13 seems weirdly transitory already. Not trying to be negative or throw the towel in already, just not very optimistic. (For pretty obvious reasons.) Feels familiar...like baseball season for us Cubs fans. Three and a half weeks in, and we start thinking about next year.

No matter what the point total is at the end of the second half, Oregon loses regardless. Because they have to play on that abomination. Seriously...who signed off on that?

"Bill?"

"Looks good!"

"Uh, Bill? We're all over here."

"I said 'looks good.' Can't you all see I've got a pretty good buzz going here? Can't you just kinda...go away? My dog is asleep. No. My foot...it's dead. What? I said my dog is dead and I can't walk! (Indecipherable aggressive sounding mumbles)

*This is actually what happened. Guy ended up leaving Nike Pacific Northwest Division or whatever it's called, and now works at Sea World. Couldn't be happier. Drinks every day. Takes a TON of mescaline. Actually...it's me. I work at Sea World.

(Man...I need Nebraska to get a lot better. This is potentially the most idiotic thing I've ever posted on the board. Still gonna do it. f#*k it.)