Protect our families!

Junior

I don't see any threats to my family in those pictures unless one of the gay guys is a member of Congress.

You see gay congress members are a 'threat to your family'? Seriously?

Are you serious? It's good comedy...don't ruin it by trying to get him to explain it.

Oh! ...unless you're being funny. Then I just failed. :(

Leave it up to liberals to use a tragedy to push their gay marriage agenda. sh**ty timing. Sorry. And no I'm not republican.

I guess one could say "Leave it up to conservatives to use a tragedy to push their gun rights agenda"

One could say that... but only after suffering an injury to the frontal lobe of their brain.

Most folks with functioning brain parts realize the increased pro-gun activity is a direct response to the increased gun-control activity attempting to exploit the latest tragedy, and not a direct result of the tragedy itself.

• Fire 3

I don't see any threats to my family in those pictures unless one of the gay guys is a member of Congress.

You see gay congress members are a 'threat to your family'? Seriously?

I'd love for JJ to respond, but the way I read it it had nothing to do with 'Gay' whatsoever. It had everything to do with being a member of congress.

I think, again my interpretation, that you could put almost any subject matter and 'member of congress' with his quote. Don't call the ACLU.

You got it right gobiggergoredder. I didn't respond to stig because he knew what I meant but wanted to twist it into something else.