Terry Joseph....Alabama

What a fricken retard. I suggested nothing of the sort, I said it was terrible, meaning he most likely had terrible feelings about what he did afterwards.

Just not needed in any football discussion it seems to me.

But I fought for your freedoms so do what you want. I doubt you did or ever will.

Actually i did, spent 4 years in the AF, went to Iraq twice, but i would never feel the need to throw that in someones face.

It sure seems like thats what you were implying to me....why would you say "wierd how that turned out" your implying something? You may not be, but thats how its written. I repected you enough not to call you a retard on your post reguarding the picture, even thou i clearly disagree with your POV and thats perfectly fine, not everyones going to have the same opinion.

Love how you tell EZ to be civil and then call me a frickn retard. Nice.

What a fricken retard. I suggested nothing of the sort, I said it was terrible, meaning he most likely had terrible feelings about what he did afterwards.

But I fought for your freedoms so do what you want. I doubt you did or ever will.

Actually i did, spent 4 years in the AF, went to Iraq twice, but i would never feel the need to throw that in someones face.

It sure seems like thats what you were implying to me....why would you say "wierd how that turned out" your implying something? You may not be, but thats how its written. I repected you enough not to call you a retard on your post reguarding the picture, even thou i clearly disagree with your POV and thats perfectly fine, not everyones going to have the same opinion.

I've made my point. No need to get all butt hurt. I'll take it down no issue. However, the girl I am currently seeing has a brother who has down syndrome so your use of that word offends me as I have made it a point to remove it from my vocabulary. So what makes my picture worse than you calling Fowler that word?

Inappropriate picture EZE.

But that's what makes it awesome.

You are ridiculous and everybody who has been following our back and forth would be a fool to claim that you weren't owned. It was funny how after you were put in your place you then claim that you were being belittled. Stop playing the victum.

I've made my point. No need to get all butt hurt. I'll take it down no issue. However, the girl I am currently seeing has a brother who has down syndrome so your use of that word offends me as I have made it a point to remove it from my vocabulary. So what makes my picture worse than you calling Fowler that word?

The above post isn't directed at you Fowler.

owned9wz.jpg

Inappropriate picture EZE.

But that's what makes it awesome.

You are ridiculous and everybody who has been following our back and forth would be a fool to claim that you weren't owned. It was funny how after you were put in your place you then claim that you were being belittled. Stop playing the victum.

I didn't feel belittled, it's just funny how you think everyone who isn't swinging from Pelini's nuts is "stupid", or "an embarrassment", or "a drive by recruiting follower".

And I teased you about it, because it's quite absurd. And you couldn't possibly "own" me, because I refused to play your little game. Get over it already. Seriously, all I did is post a little quip about Pelini and his recruiting and you still have your panties in a bunch. It's done, it's over. Let it go. Deep breath, count to ten. Goosfraba.

Also, anyone who still uses the term "owned" in that context in 2012, damn near 2013, is not to be taken seriously.

P.S. If you're going to get all worked up over "retard" then you should feel the same way about words like "idiot", "moron", and "imbecile" because all of those words originally were used to describe people with IQs falling within certain ranges.

But really, anyone who is going to get bent out of shape over the use of any one of those words can be accurately described by all of them.

I don't feel like anyone who disagrees is that way. My issue is if you are going to feel that way, have specific things that make you feel that way. Don't just say, "Oh it's not a top ten class so it must suck." That statement, which is made by more than a few really bugs me. If you would have brought up a point like, "Since 2010 we have brought in 24 DBs into the program compared to 13 OL," (I'd have to look up the numbers again) I would have not only agreed with you, I would have given you credit. Or say something like, "AJ Natter doesnt play with the best leverage at the LOS and I'm slightly concerned about that." My issue isn't with you disagreeing, it is with you not giving any reason as to why you do.

I follow recruiting, I just don't feel the need to belittle people who disagree with me..

So, which words were put in your mouth exactly? If its the above you are off base. If its the comment about the top ten class, did I exaggerate in the above post by adding the part about "it must suck," to the end of it? Sure. In that specific instance I was using a general statement that other members of our fan base usually say. Not directed entirely at you.

Again, which words are we talking about? Your ability to be very general and avoid specifics rivals that of a politician.

So, which words were put in your mouth exactly? If its the above you are off base. If its the comment about the top ten class, did I exaggerate in the above post by adding the part about "it must suck," to the end of it? Sure. In that specific instance I was using a general statement that other members of our fan base usually say. Not directed entirely at you.

The ones where you unsuccessfully tried to bate me into admitting I was "unhappy" with this year's recruiting class, then tried to rub my nose into the fact that I didn't provide reasons for being so. Obviously.

Your ability to be very general and avoid specifics rivals that of a politician.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

hell_yes.gif

The ones where you unsuccessfully tried to bate me into admitting I was "unhappy" with this year's recruiting class, then tried to rub my nose into the fact that I didn't provide reasons for being so. Obviously.

Your ability to be very general and avoid specifics rivals that of a politician.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

hell_yes.gif

I want you to quote the posts where I did that. You can't. Just re-read our entire discussion trying to see what you are saying here and I can't find it. I'm open to admitting I did if you can find it.

The main points of this so far that I have found are you:

1) Say Bo is a mediocre recruiter

2) You aren't happy, but you aren't unhappy

3) A Top Ten Class is a Top Tier Class

4) I make excuses for Bo

Here's the deal, if you want to say that I have put words in your mouth fine. I'll concede that point to you. Here have a plus 1. Regardless of your emotional neutrality, I want to know a specific reason as to why you feel that way. You have yet to give it to me. Another question, which recruiting service are we going to go by if a top ten class is your standard?

The making excuses part, look, I have recruited student-athletes before at the JUCO level. I know the challenges of trying to pull a kid out of several different states and countries to the Midwest. So when you use the word "strikeout," I feel you could use a better term. It is the most frustrating thing in the world to miss on a kid because of things outside of your control. But you are right, as a coach in that scenario, it doesn't make it any better that you still didn't get him to campus. It feels more like being robbed of a home run than it does a strike out. So maybe I understand the position the coaches are in better than the average person and that is why I cut them some slack in certain areas. You can be disappointed, but if you were to question the effort of the staff, you would be off base. I hope you understand where I am coming from and I hope you can see my points.