Well the PG got a post so lets talk wing-forwards.

I think as Shields continues to mature, gets healthy, and is coached up, he will prove to be solid. He hasn't shown much as far as mid-long range shooting or true ball handling skills, so he has plenty to work on. He's average defensively...

Rivers is tall and lanky, therefore is assumed to be a good basketball player. He isn't particularly good/great at anything. His length allows him to provide average defense, pick up some rebounds, etc. With the coaching staff we may see him progress, but I don't have high hopes here.

Fuller looks like a bit more complete offensive player. I anticipate he will see playing time next year as a Freshman as a role player initially. Defensively he will need to adjust to the college game, but I think he will be fine there. I expect him to be starting within his first 2 years.

Hawkins is a pure shooter. He will be a threat any time he is open within the half court line. Based on what I have seen of our current roster and incoming players, he could very well play a role next year simply to be the guy plays are designed specifically for in order to get him shots. He has decent athleticism but isn't elite in a sense that he can create plays consistently on his own.

Tai Webster will play some SG as well. He has pretty much all the tools, so we will be in great hands there... assuming admissions doesn't screw us.

I don't really know anything about Pettaway... might have to do some research, but I recall looking up some of his highlights and wasn't overwhelmed. He would likely be an upgrade over Rivers, though.

Good thoughts Red tape. The way I remember it from reading past articles on Pettaway is that he is a slasher. He excels on the fast break and can finish. Athletic. So I see him as a Corey Simms type of player. Take it to the hoop. I have read that he will get in there and rebound. Aggressive.

Good point on Hawkins. His versatility should help him get on the court.