The Capital One Bowl...this deal is getting worse all the time...

Let me get this straight...we're playing the team that was :15 away from the NC game, without our best Defensive Lineman, with 'officiating' from our former Whorn-controlled conference, and now we get word that we're getting a former Georgia Bulldog in the booth to whore out the over-exposed SEC on ESPN *justalittlebitmore*.

Am I the only one that keeps thinking that sees all of these intangibles stacked against us and chuckles, like the way this season ended has become one big karmic joke? Or are things still too raw for people to laugh about this just yet?

The only logical ending to this season would be for Nebraska to just kick the living sh#t out of Georgia.

LOL, I know, right?

It's hard ascribing any sort of logic to these events, though. Easier just to laugh about it, shake your head, and down another beer or three.

C N Red, I'll probably be dropping acid so I can enjoy something about the game, like the vibrant colors.

Never tried acid, might have to give it a try. I really like rainbows. I however do believe we'll cover and maybe somehow get lucky and win on a last second fg.

Boys, I think we may just do that: (Kick the ever loving crappola out of Georgia!) It depends on how Georgia comes into the game. If they come into this game down and out because they were that close to the NC and lost, we may have them at a vulnerable point and pull off the upset. Or we could come in, 'guns a blazin' and just beat them outright. Or they could come in 'madder than a wet hen' and just destroy us. No matter what the outcome, it's going to be a game that lots and lots of people are going to watch.

Should be interesting! But I will tell you this: If Nebraska plays competitively and loses no one better complain. It's better that we lose by a little with dignity than get the crap beat out of us and play like we don't know what the heck we're doing.

GO BIG RED!!

• Fire 1

From a UGA fan and friend of mine. Richts is taking heat from their fans for allowing seniors and guys coming out early to have a curfew of 3 a.m. All others have a midnight curfew. He also said it is being reported that guys who are going into the combine/entering draft will only be playing a quarter so as to lessen their chances of injury.

Bottom line, the opinion appears from their side this game means nothing. It was a "consolation prize" that the team is now using to enjoy a deserved break.

I hope we come out and punch them in the mouth. Run it down their throat and leave them with a a$$ whoopin.

Merry Christmas!

• Fire 5
From a UGA fan and friend of mine. Richts is taking heat from their fans for allowing seniors and guys coming out early to have a curfew of 3 a.m. All others have a midnight curfew. He also said it is being reported that guys who are going into the combine/entering draft will only be playing a quarter so as to lessen their chances of injury.

Bottom line, the opinion appears from their side this game means nothing. It was a "consolation prize" that the team is now using to enjoy a deserved break.

I hope we come out and punch them in the mouth. Run it down their throat and leave them with a a$$ whoopin.

Merry Christmas!

Yes. The above.

Merry Christmas!

If I were a player and I heard this, I'd take it as an insult. If that doesn't give you motivation, nothing will.

The narrative favors Georgia. The spread favors Georgia. The refs and play by play team might favor Georgia too. But the Bulldogs still have to execute on game day. If the don't.... Nebraska will win. Ask 1983 Nebraska. Results don't always go the way of the favorite.

Pelini should land in a helicopter on the practice field.