SIGNED TE Cethan Carter

Nexus

This dude snubbed Les Miles and told him he was a Husker.

I wish all the young men we recruited here had this kind of character. Regardless of what is the norm now, in my world the word commitment still means something.

I agree but if that was the case we wouldn't have a few of the top recruits that we have in this class! It goes both ways

Yeah. It seems like the only time this whole "commitment is your word, and that USED to mean something" conversation comes up is when we're LOSING a guy.

But to me there's a difference. With McWilson, I understand since Vince was the one recruiting him and was the best Ohio connection we had. The kid just grew comfortable with him and committed to the coach. I don't see anything wrong with going to Kentucky to follow Vince. Now, it's a little goofy since Vince won't even be his position coach, Kentucky is a GARBAGE football program... etc.

But I can still understand. Now, wafflers like DanSam and LaCouture I have NO respect for. Especially LaCouture. Best of luck flaming out at LSU.