SIGNED TE Cethan Carter

Nexus

Time to beat Alabama again for the second time. Alabama wants to do an in-home visit.

Guess that 2 star rating is a bit off . . . .

That and people would complain about the star rating without knowing the recruiting battles that took place to get the recruit. The good thing is there will be in-home visits available for the Nebraska coaches. That time of the year where you work hard to win these battles. Championships are won during the month of January of every recruiting cycle.

He wouldnt be to smart taking a gray shirt, the have 4 TE in this class and one already committed in 2014. LSU wants him just in case he pans out, and to make sure no one else gets a talent out of their state, they absolutely do not need him. We could use him at 2 positions.

SEC recruiting defies ALL logic

Hell of a problem to have in those southern states, having 3star talent knocking down your door to play for you.

Cethan (ccarter_80) retweeted:

Mike Coppage@MikeCoppage

Details coming on Cethan Carter's official visit to Nebraska. He's ranked as the No. 7 FB in the nation but is expected to play TE in future

Mike Coppage@MikeCoppage

Coaches from LSU and Alabama will be in the stands watching TE Cethan Carter (Archbishop Rummel) play hoops vs. Brother Martin tomorrow.

I really want to send him a message but am refraining.

Isn't it somewhat unprecedented to give a kid an in home visit without even extending to him an offer? I am talking about Saban here. So you come in and tell the family, "ok, we don't really like your son enough to accept his offer here and now, but if a whole bunch of other kids we want don't pan out, then you are the guy we want." I mean I understand that these things have to happen in recruiting and all, but the in-home visit to close on a kid you haven't even offered seems a little too much to me.