Big Game Coming Up Soon

AlaCowboy

If Nebraska can establish a good run game and Martinez gets loose for some yardage, then I see the Buskers scoring significant points. But they will also need a passing game to support a run game.

Same for Georgia. If Gurley and Marshall rack up some yardage then the Georgia passing game will score fast and often.

Nebraska has a good pass defense so Georgia will have to attack it carefully and avoid interceptions. The run defense is not so good.

Georgia gives up rushing yardage but can stop the run in the Red Zone, and the Georgia pass defense will give Martinez problems. They can play man coverage well, which frees up the LBs for pass runs and run stopping.

If Nebraska can establish a good run game and Martinez gets loose for some yardage, then I see the Buskers scoring significant points. But they will also need a passing game to support a run game.

Same for Georgia. If Gurley and Marshall rack up some yardage then the Georgia passing game will score fast and often.

Nebraska has a good pass defense so Georgia will have to attack it carefully and avoid interceptions. The run defense is not so good.

Georgia gives up rushing yardage but can stop the run in the Red Zone, and the Georgia pass defense will give Martinez problems. They can play man coverage well, which frees up the LBs for pass runs and run stopping.

I think our game plan is to try and establish Burkhead early between the tackles, with the loss of Jenkins that should help. Then once the Georgia defense starts to creep up then try and get some play action passes and runs for Martinez. However, that's a lot easier said than done.

I think our game plan is to try and establish Burkhead early between the tackles, with the loss of Jenkins that should help. Then once the Georgia defense starts to creep up then try and get some play action passes and runs for Martinez. However, that's a lot easier said than done.

I think that plan will work just fine. The catch is going to be not having turnovers. The Huskers have fumbled left and right, and UGA is very good at creating turnovers. And with our defense, turnovers will equal a blowout humiliation.

I think that plan will work just fine. The catch is going to be not having turnovers. The Huskers have fumbled left and right, and UGA is very good at creating turnovers. And with our defense, turnovers will equal a blowout humiliation.

Very true. I think if we can win the turnover battle and control time of possession then we will stand a chance.

I think Martinez and Murray are close to equal in talent, with Martinez being a much better runner. Murray has, in the past, had a tendency to fumble or throw an INT in crucial situations. But this season he is much improved.

One key will be turnovers at the QB position. I don't know how many fumbles and INTs Martinez had this season, but Nebraska needs to hang on to the ball and try to wear down the Georgia defensive line.

Looks like it will be a great day for football tomorrow.

I would really love to see Beck come out with something creative like the wildcat with Rex or Jamal Turner. I think we could do some really cool stuff that Georgia hasn't seen on film from us all season.

I've thought Beck would have done something creative with the Offense for a long time now. He certainly has the talent for it. But, I'm guessing it'll be the jet sweep and zone read show tomorrow.

I would really love to see Beck come out with something creative like the wildcat with Rex or Jamal Turner. I think we could do some really cool stuff that Georgia hasn't seen on film from us all season.

I've thought Beck would have done something creative with the Offense for a long time now. He certainly has the talent for it. But, I'm guessing it'll be the jet sweep and zone read show tomorrow.

I honestly don't care all that much what we do, as long as we move the ball efficiently and don't turn it over.

That probably should be our gameplan, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Beck have Martinez come out slinging....

I honestly don't care all that much what we do, as long as we move the ball efficiently and don't turn it over.

Don't get me wrong, if whatever we're running works, don't change it.

I just was thinking that the talent on the offense could translate into a more unpredictable attack. Not for the sake of being gimmicky but because our skill players can gash just about anyone.