Hey i know how Jesus was able to walk on water

Glad all these stories only found themselves in a single book. You would think a man walking on water would have spread like wild fire and been written in many scrolls...nah a few hundred years later it shows up in a story book

You get my vote for ignorant post of the day.

Glad all these stories only found themselves in a single book. You would think a man walking on water would have spread like wild fire and been written in many scrolls...nah a few hundred years later it shows up in a story book

Ha ha! You do an excellent job of pretending to be stupid. :lol:

Ha ha! You do an excellent job of pretending to be stupid. :lol:

Pretending? Yeah, that's the ticket, pretending.

You don't think a man walking on water would have been all the talk back in the day? Seems like something absolutely amazing. Never found in any records etc. Just found its way in the bible

You don't think a man walking on water would have been all the talk back in the day? Seems like something absolutely amazing. Never found in any records etc. Just found its way in the bible

I know this is difficult for you to comprehend, but they didn't have phones, computers, and social networking back in Biblical times.

• Fire 1