Tulsa Cody Green

Amac3309

Anyone else watching this game wondering of he would have ever beat out TM

Martinez proved to be a much better QB than Green.... The best Green could have hoped to be was a slightly more athletic Zac Lee.... This stage was too big for Green. He seemed like a great kid, and I wish him nothing but the best.

Funny you say that, it's the exact thing I was thinking about the stage being to good for him, too bad does seem like a great kid

Martinez proved to be a much better QB than Green.... The best Green could have hoped to be was a slightly more athletic Zac Lee.... This stage was too big for Green. He seemed like a great kid, and I wish him nothing but the best.

Funny you say that, it's the exact thing I was thinking about the stage being to good for him, too bad does seem like a great kid

Yeah, I think he had the talent, but (another cliche) the lights were too bright for him....

Yeah, I think he had the talent, but (another cliche) the lights were too bright for him....

Announcers seem to relay as much. Apparently he said something to the effect that he was drawn in by the name or N on the helmet, and he didn't think about the more important aspects like being a good fit in the program.

55% completion percentage in Conference USA....No. Seemed to be a good kid and solid teammate though. Nice to see him in a bowl.

Yeah, glad to see him on the field. Too bad he didn't pan out for us.

He is a great kid....never got in trouble, wanted to win....