Tulsa Cody Green

Amac3309

You have to remember that CG never had the benefit of a redshirt season. He was thrust into his first starting action against OU, I believe. The lights are pretty bright for TM as well, He is 0-4 in CCG and Bowl games.

Please stop making excuses for Green... He was a fumbling machine (Martinez is too) without any big play ability whatsoever. Martinez may be 0-4 in those situations, but he has gotten us further than Green ever would have.

You have to remember that CG never had the benefit of a redshirt season. He was thrust into his first starting action against OU, I believe. The lights are pretty bright for TM as well, He is 0-4 in CCG and Bowl games.

Nah his first action was mop-up duty in the first game of his freshman year. His first play was something like a read option keeper where he ripped off like 40-60 yards down the sideline. We should've kept CG. The kid was undefeated as a starter at Nebraska. All we had to do was let him take the first snap of every game and we would've won multiple titles by now.

Nah his first action was mop-up duty in the first game of his freshman year. His first play was something like a read option keeper where he ripped off like 40-60 yards down the sideline. We should've kept CG. The kid was undefeated as a starter at Nebraska. All we had to do was let him take the first snap of every game and we would've won multiple titles by now.

54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

i.e. the use of the word starting

Please stop making excuses for Green... He was a fumbling machine (Martinez is too) without any big play ability whatsoever. Martinez may be 0-4 in those situations, but he has gotten us further than Green ever would have.

Not making any excuses for green. Watched the bowl game. Looked ok, but got the win. Sorry if you have a problem with Facts.

It wasn't his first start anyway, that was the Baylor game. That's one of those Facts you mentioned.

Not making any excuses for green. Watched the bowl game. Looked ok, but got the win. Sorry if you have a problem with Facts.

Who were they playing again?

You went back in and edited that.... :hmmph

Cody Green vs the #91 SOS in the country earned #62 in Total Offense. *

Taylor Martinez vs the #28 SOS in the country earned #31 in Total Offense.

We played six of the seven best teams in the Big Ten this year. Taylor was instrumental in leading us to ten wins. Cody was described by the bowl game announcers as a "game manager" for Tulsa this year. If he was better than Taylor he'd be lighting up Conference USA like Russel Wilson lit up the Big Ten last year. But he didn't - he "managed" games.

I have nothing but well-wishes for Cody. But let's not for one second pretend that he's not at Nebraska because he "wasn't given a chance." He had LOTS of chances. He just didn't beat out Martinez.

* - stats prior to both teams' bowl games.

• Fire 3

Cody Green vs the #91 SOS in the country earned #62 in Total Offense. *

Taylor Martinez vs the #28 SOS in the country earned #31 in Total Offense.

We played six of the seven best teams in the Big Ten this year. Taylor was instrumental in leading us to ten wins. Cody was described by the bowl game announcers as a "game manager" for Tulsa this year. If he was better than Taylor he'd be lighting up Conference USA like Russel Wilson lit up the Big Ten last year. But he didn't - he "managed" games.

I have nothing but well-wishes for Cody. But let's not for one second pretend that he's not at Nebraska because he "wasn't given a chance." He had LOTS of chances. He just didn't beat out Martinez.

* - stats prior to both teams' bowl games.

And yet....undefeated as a Nebraska starter....