*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

It's game day, people! Today is a good day for a victory. Superman' s last game as a Husker. T-Magic's Heisman notice game. Another chance for the Blackshirts to hunt.

It may be a meaningless bowl game, but it's the last chance we'll have to watch our seniors and I am ready for some football.

DAY BY DAY!

• Fire 1

It's game day, people! Today is a good day for a victory. Superman' s last game as a Husker. T-Magic's Heisman notice game. Another chance for the Blackshirts to hunt.

It may be a meaningless bowl game, but it's the last chance we'll have to watch our seniors and I am ready for some football.

DAY BY DAY!

I'd suggest it's NOT just a meaningless bowl game.

Any Husker game is never meaningless.

And the last impression of this years team/seniors/direction/etc. will be a much discussed and or cussed topic for the next 9 months.

Let's hope that impression is one of a team that gets its ball security, identity and trendline off in a postitve manner.

Let us band together on this sad day. For we will all collectively HAIL the single most awesome Nebraska Cornhusker in this modern age. A player whose strength is surpassed only by his energy. Whose speed is surpassed only by the quickness of his mouth. Who, just yesterday it seems, came into our hearts by sprinting down the field lighting the opposition up on kickoffs, doing backflips just to pump himself up.

Caveman, we'll miss ya buddy. Peace out.

GO BIG RED!!! I'm SO looking forward to this game! My wish is that we go out there and play competitively. Whether we win or lose if we play like we all know we can play, we may surprise everyone with a victory. But even if we lose-if we play tough, Husker

Nation will be satisfied. DAY BY DAY! WE GET BETTER AND BETTER!!!! GO BIG RED!! GO BIG RED!!! GO BIG RED!!!!

Good luck today Huskers! I think the game sets up nice for you guys.

Initially, I thought UGA in the end about 35-17, but now I think this game sets up nicely for Nebraska. I am expecting a much closer game. Something like 31- 28 UGA.

Good luck today. Great fans and a great tradition you have there at Nebraska.

Thanks! May the best team win! I'm excited to be playing against Georgia. Your coach is a class act and it will just be fun. You all love football as much as we do! I pray that the boys have a great time playing a game they all love and that no one gets hurt.

Happy New Year! GO BIG RED!

• Fire 1