*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Desmond Howard is such a D-Bag! Watching college gameday and just now they allpick Georgia to win. Howard said Georgia will win by no less than 17 pts. Herbstreit said Nebraska may play motivated today due to the Huskers playing poorly in the Big X title game, and Howard mouths off, "Played poorly? (laughing) more like atrocious!"

Huge D-Bag!

And then he proceeds to justify picking Michigan over Carolina.

Desmond Howard is such a D-Bag! Watching college gameday and just now they allpick Georgia to win. Howard said Georgia will win by no less than 17 pts. Herbstreit said Nebraska may play motivated today due to the Huskers playing poorly in the Big X title game, and Howard mouths off, "Played poorly? (laughing) more like atrocious!"

Huge D-Bag!

hell.....we did play terrible in that game. why hate him for stating the truth about it?

I hate the fact that Bo set a new record for defensive futility. I honestly believed that if any member of this board was hired to replace Cosgrove that the defense would improve. I am shocked that Bo broke the record for most rushing yards surrendered in a game. That really annoys me. Listening to people rub it in is OK in person; we deserve it. Anyone doing this as a professional commentator is unprofessional.