*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Look guys... the reason Maher hasn't been as good this year as he was last year is because of his holder. Austin Cassidy was the holder for Alex Henry, and then he was the holder for Maher last year. This year he gets a new holder... then his production declines. We just saw a missed field goal as a result of a bad hold

Look guys... the reason Maher hasn't been as good this year as he was last year is because of his holder. Austin Cassidy was the holder for Alex Henry, and then he was the holder for Maher last year. This year he gets a new holder... then his production declines. We just saw a missed field goal as a result of a bad hold

Is this sarcasm? I just can't tell to be honest lol.

Ben Cotton player of the game

Still feel that way? :)

Too bad he did that though--completely nullified his awesome catch and run.

Wrong Cotton, Bro.

Bah. My bad. Just heard Cotton while I was doing a quick chore. Thought it was the same one.

Ben Cotton player of the game

Still feel that way? :)

Too bad he did that though--completely nullified his awesome catch and run.

Wrong Cotton, Bro.

Bah. My bad. Just heard Cotton while I was doing a quick chore. Thought it was the same one.

No problemo. Just wanted a reason to say Bro. lmao

and i heard that the placeholder is ON SCHOLARSHIP. for what it is worth.