*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

We have looked like junk since Ameer fumbled.

Careful, i mentioned that we would fall apart because of that, and everybody promptly cried and told me to leave them in there fantasy world.

Haven't seen the 3 turnovers you were pointing out.

It would appear from your posts in this thread, that you want the team to fail.

Odd approach to "cheering" for Nebraska. Certainly not your favorite team, it would appear.

Careful, i mentioned that we would fall apart because of that, and everybody promptly cried and told me to leave them in there fantasy world.

And we're oh so glad you've decided to stay

Don't really care what you think, I am what you call realistic

I'm sure many people would call you many different things.....but there is an etticut on this board.

And we're oh so glad you've decided to stay

Don't really care what you think, I am what you call realistic

I'm sure many people would call you many different things.....but there is an etticut on this board.

And gramyr :)

Haven't seen the 3 turnovers you were pointing out.

It would appear from your posts in this thread, that you want the team to fail.

Odd approach to "cheering" for Nebraska. Certainly not your favorite team, it would appear.

Again, im being realistic, and I would say the three or so offsides and two holdings are in the same category of falling apart, keep in mind that the game is not over. I still would love the skers to prove me wrong. Show me they deserve there spot in the top 25.