*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

You people make me laugh. Most people weren't even expecting this to be a game and then when Nebraska hangs with a team that was 5 yards from going to the NC its still not good enough...

No it's not good enough. When our offense line can't stop moving early...when our defense gives up huge play after huge play....when we literally play ourselves out of a game time and again it gets old.

What was your score prediction for the game? Were you one of the people who thought we'd get blown out?

I predicted 65-31 UGA

You people make me laugh. Most people weren't even expecting this to be a game and then when Nebraska hangs with a team that was 5 yards from going to the NC its still not good enough...

No it's not good enough. When our offense line can't stop moving early...when our defense gives up huge play after huge play....when we literally play ourselves out of a game time and again it gets old.

What was your score prediction for the game? Were you one of the people who thought we'd get blown out?

Yes I was. And the final score could still reflect that. Am I happy with our ability to compete? Yes. We've played hard. Am I also tired of seeing the same huge mistakes game after game? You should be.

• Fire 1

I predicted 65-31 UGA

I was at 45 - 17 at the beginning of the game

I predicted 65-31 UGA

48-45 NU baby!

/edit: Nevermind.