*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

You people make me laugh. Most people weren't even expecting this to be a game and then when Nebraska hangs with a team that was 5 yards from going to the NC its still not good enough...

No it's not good enough. When our offense line can't stop moving early...when our defense gives up huge play after huge play....when we literally play ourselves out of a game time and again it gets old.

What was your score prediction for the game? Were you one of the people who thought we'd get blown out?

Yes I was. And the final score could still reflect that. Am I happy with our ability to compete? Yes. We've played hard. Am I also tired of seeing the same huge mistakes game after game? You should be.

It has more to do with expecting a blow out, then being surprised we are not only competing but really should be ahead and win this game but then see the whole ship sinking with bad plays and poor execution so it's easy to be disappointed. A blow-out would almost be easier to take but when we could have won this game and actually outplayed them, being a bit upset makes sense to me.

Now can i complain about Beck? I know Taylor shouldn't have thrown that but this is Taylor. It always will be Taylor. He forces things when he's down two scores late in a ball game. Just run Rex.

I am with you. 3rd and short, and you have Rex giving the ball to Abdullah (AKA Butterfingers at the 20)?

• Fire 1