*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Fact is, we saw the best and worst of the Big Red today. We saw what we can be, and what we are. There's reason for optimism and pessimism. It's what keeps us coming back.

Will agree with this.

I knew you'd lighten up as soon as the 3rd turnover came to fruition. ;)

I just can't get excited about this team anymore... They implode in ALL big games. Ridiculous. After that fumble I just knew, flag, flag, flag, flag, interception, still waiting for another fumble or int... I don't get why they are like that

If we just had an "okay" defense we win this game....

If Cosgrove is the D coor. NU wins today

Thats pretty dumb....

+1

If Cosgrove was D-coordinator we wouldn't see so many third down conversions. They'd be converting on 1st and 2nd instead.

Coaches are good. The players are doing their best, and they played well, we are just lacking in talent. We can't get the big time players to Neb mostly because of location. I don't believe it is impossible to get them here, but it is definitely an uphill battle.

Fact is, we saw the best and worst of the Big Red today. We saw what we can be, and what we are. There's reason for optimism and pessimism. It's what keeps us coming back.

Will agree with this.

I knew you'd lighten up as soon as the 3rd turnover came to fruition. ;)

I just can't get excited about this team anymore... They implode in ALL big games. Ridiculous. After that fumble I just knew, flag, flag, flag, flag, interception, still waiting for another fumble or int... I don't get why they are like that

I get it. I really do. I understand the defense mechanism of expecting the worst with this schizeophrenic (no spellcheck) team. I have the same thoughts, but posting them when the team is tied going into the 4th with a Nat'l Title contender is something I try to avoid. But that's just me.