*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Georgia is a really good team, but again the changing point in the game came off of our own mistake. That's absolutely is something that needs to be addressed.

It's happened all year.... the difference is this time we ran into an opponent who could use it to sufficiently bury us instead of leaving the door open.

Speaking of announcers, I am sick of the T MAGIC name, I shall now dub thee TCeption.

He is the only reason we have 10 wins....

uh huh

if our coaches properly recruit and get a real quarterback there is no way we get 10 wins

You can't be serious? Martinez has his faults, but he is an exceptional QB. Perhaps you saw the Aflac trivia question? There is a little proof.... You don't stack up them kind of numbers and not be a "real quarterback"....

Yet another 10 win season. Yet another year with no post-season win. I don't believe Bo will ever be able to take this team to the next level. He just lacking that extra "something" that makes a great Head Coach.

Honestly I'm more excited about the future of Husker Basketball at this point. That is sad.

I understand the frustration, but I disagree with you on Pelini....

On which point? What is your reasoning?

How could that push on T-Mart OB POSSIBLY not be a PF penalty??

Big........12........officials.....

he was inbounds

I'd need to see it again. Looked like he started pushing inbounds and kept pushing a step or so OB to me.

but our offense will be absolutely deadly next year.

How's that? Isn't Burkhead and Martinez gone next year?

WHere's Martinez going? To be a safety in the NFL perhaps?

... what makes you think Martinez is gone next year? He's a junior.. would be absolutely dumb to try for the NFL before his senior year.

Speaking of announcers, I am sick of the T MAGIC name, I shall now dub thee TCeption.

He is the only reason we have 10 wins....

Responding to that guy is not even worth it. The only time hes here is to bitch during games we are losing

yeah, because when we win its againts subpar opponents. I DONT LIKE MARTINEZ. Trust me I would have loved us to pull this one out.