*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

How many of you complaining about Beck guessed we would score 24 points this GAME???

You do realize 7 came from a int returned for a score right?

You do realize it's still the first half, right?

We've scored 17 points in the first half. There's no guarantee the offense will match that in the second. You act like 17 offensive points is amazing...or are you just awed by the SEC talent...

How many points did you expect us to score this game?

I'm not surprised that we are scoring points...we've had the playmakers to do that all year. I'm just not going to be everything positive about Beck when he's clearly making some strange decisions still.

How many of you complaining about Beck guessed we would score 24 points this GAME???

You do realize 7 came from a int returned for a score right?

You do realize it's still the first half, right?j

you do realize that WE HAD TWO INTERCEPTIONS AND ONE WAS FOR 7!!

You do realize that we are winning and nothing else matters. Oh ya we get the ball first.

I think we are all drunk, which is cool. GBR!!!!

Great first half.

That being said......is it a bit strange to anyone else that NU is getting kudos for 'competing' in this game.

I mean....when did we become the Little Engine That Could?

Well when you're playing the SEC, you're just supposed to roll over because you don't have much of a chance. Just listen to the commentators in the Northwestern game.

Great first half.

That being said......is it a bit strange to anyone else that NU is getting kudos for 'competing' in this game.

I mean....when did we become the Little Engine That Could?

Well when you're playing the SEC, you're just supposed to roll over because you don't have much of a chance. Just listen to the commentators in the Northwestern game.

Yeah the SEC may be the best conference but the praise has become over-the-top.... Like that dbag from MissSt talking about SEC speed and Northwestern's tailback. SEC players starting to buy their own hype and believe they have like a 10 second 40 yard time advantage over everyone else...