*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Pleased with the way the team is playing. They are fighting. Yeah they still have to play a second half but they look like the team we saw most of the season (I mean that in a good way). Perhaps the Wisconsin game really was a team emotionally deflated. As far a Beck goes...he's still Beck. Some good things some bad things.

Yeah. He's maybe the most polarizing coordinator I've ever seen. Even when I think really hard about it, I can't decide whether I like him or not.

Great first half.

That being said......is it a bit strange to anyone else that NU is getting kudos for 'competing' in this game.

I mean....when did we become the Little Engine That Could?

When Calahan took over as HC

• Fire 1

Great first half.

That being said......is it a bit strange to anyone else that NU is getting kudos for 'competing' in this game.

I mean....when did we become the Little Engine That Could?

Well when you're playing the SEC, you're just supposed to roll over because you don't have much of a chance. Just listen to the commentators in the Northwestern game.

I am really tired of the SEC love.

NU was expected to get pounded because a 6 and 5 team ran the ball at will. I am surprised by how well the NU D is playing. I heard Bo got a couple guys from the band to play DL :sarcasm

I am hoping NU continues to own the 4th quarter.

Lookin Good Big Red!!! Fighting hard! Keep it up! Taylor! Relax man, it's there, just slow down let it be. I love the shuffle pass, it really counter acts Georgia's upfield rush well. The WR's are open we just got to protect Taylor a bit better. The defensive breakdowns haven't been anything more than missed tackles or misreads. we clean that up I think we can win this. Relax Taylor! Make it happen.

Other than one bone-headed series of playcalls in the redzone, Beck's been calling a good game so far. Would like to see more running game to eat clock and give the defense a break, but otherwise not too bad.

Next year, if we can curb our penchant for turnovers, our offense will be the best in the B1G, and perhaps the best in the nation this side of Oregon.

Now, if we could just get our special teams to be 'special' again and figure out how we'll field a competent DL next season...