*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Martinez giving the Dawgs fits throwing out of the pocket. Good game so far. Let's see who wants it more. If Murray can get on track, we have a chance. You guys doing a pretty good job of containing the run. Good luck the rest of the way.

+1 A damn respectable poster who didn't come here just to flame, but to talk football... It's a pleasant oddity come bowl season!

First Half Drives:

3 plays, 2 yards, Punt - Enunwa drops a pass that hit him in the numbers that would have been a first down

7 plays, 75 yads, TD - Nearly 11 yards per play is pretty good

7 plays, 57 yards, Missed FG - Drive derailed by late hit by J. Cotton

7 plays, 24 yards, INT - Martinez got greedy

5 plays, 46 yards, FG

6 plays, 76 yards, TD - Nearly 13 yards per play on 4 runs and two passes

3 plays, -8 yards, Punt - Intentional grounding lost the yards

I would say it's maybe "Beck's fault" that one of those drives ended without a scoring chance. How picky can you be?

It is simple. NU wins Beck is a genius, NU loses Beck is an idiot.

Lookin Good Big Red!!! Fighting hard! Keep it up! Taylor! Relax man, it's there, just slow down let it be. I love the shuffle pass, it really counter acts Georgia's upfield rush well. The WR's are open we just got to protect Taylor a bit better. The defensive breakdowns haven't been anything more than missed tackles or misreads. we clean that up I think we can win this. Relax Taylor! Make it happen.

I also think some of the D breakdowns are from being aggressive to make up for lack of size at DT

I see this too. But, i feel sorry for Cameron Meredith. God bless the young man. He's giving it his all and knew he was walking into pure hell this afternoon, but him getting blown up play after play is really hurting against the straight up running game. It's allowing lineman to break off to backers time and time again. I'm nervous that if Georgia just hunkers down and runs the ball, we wont be able to stop them on a consistent basis.

Good lord....i should have guessed i would come on here and people would be complaining about our offense.

Totally pathetic.

We are discussing issues we see with the offense. Come on everyone. Let's put on our happy faces and pretend we are perfect. Half the fun of football is analyzing the plays and playcalling. I guess that makes me totally pathetic.

Really? If we're going to discuss problems, why aren't we gnashing teeth about special teams and our run defense? Those seem to be of more significant concern than our offensive playcalling...

So far I'm happy with what I'm seeing on the field...............for the most part. Didn't much care for that Taylor INT, but it happens with him from time to time. I'm very proud of this team for coming out and continuing to fight even after getting drummed by Wisconsin. This team has heart and they want this win really bad and it shows. Playing pretty sound football for the most part minus a few blown plays here and there. I know some of you negative folks will come out and say something else about what you're seeing and I don't care.............I disagree with you and have my opinion.

Stop complaining about the offense. They were perfect!

So far I'm happy with what I'm seeing on the field...............for the most part. Didn't much care for that Taylor INT, but it happens with him from time to time. I'm very proud of this team for coming out and continuing to fight even after getting drummed by Wisconsin. This team has heart and they want this win really bad and it shows. Playing pretty sound football for the most part minus a few blown plays here and there. I know some of you negative folks will come out and say something else about what you're seeing and I don't care.............I disagree with you and have my opinion.

+1

250 yards in the 1st half. The last drive by Beck was trying to be aggressive and on 3rd down the refs decided to use selective reffing on the intentional grounding (especially bad considering the exact same thing happened on Georgia's last offensive play). It didn't lead to anything by Georgia so I can't fault him. Overall the refs have been sketchy, but we've had sketchy reffing in our games every game this year.

The defense has given up something like 275 yards on defense, but the effort is much greater than we've seen so far this year.

Come on defense....we gotta plug that middle.

I've noticed that Bo calls good defensive plays....we just have a very hard time getting pressure on defense. If we can have one defensive lineman (preferable DT), get push up the middle....just one......game changer...

Good lord....i should have guessed i would come on here and people would be complaining about our offense.

Totally pathetic.

We are discussing issues we see with the offense. Come on everyone. Let's put on our happy faces and pretend we are perfect. Half the fun of football is analyzing the plays and playcalling. I guess that makes me totally pathetic.

Really? If we're going to discuss problems, why aren't we gnashing teeth about special teams and our run defense? Those seem to be of more significant concern than our offensive playcalling...

Oh we've discussed all phases of the game....