*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

If this stands, and it will, I forsee 2 more fumbles and an int by taylor, ... sadly this was good while it lasted

Why the f#*k are you here if all you want to do is bitch and moan about N?

Guess it doesn't matter. You're the one wasting your day and time being miserable. Good new year to you, would say happy but from the looks of it that might be an emotion that you're incapable of.

I have been happy when we were performing well, but this is getting more to be how I expected the game to be, I have made many posts also saying positive things, you just apparently only choose to read a few ..

Oh... and being tied at 31 is how you expected this to be going into the 4th? This is entertainment. Watch the damn game.

I am watching the game, why dont you watch the game, if we lose it will be because of our turnovers again

Third Quarter Impressions:

• Nebraska's running game is flat out wearing down Georgia's defense. We need to stick with it even on 3rd down short yardage situations. Wear those dogs out!
  • Taylor is doing a much better job protecting the football when he does drop back to pass. If it isn't open he is either checking it down or just running out of bounds. Great adjustment by him & the coaching staff.
  • Yes Nebraska's secondary is getting gashed with the deep ball. But Nebraska's defense as a whole is doing a great job against the fun. The open field tackling is also vastly improved compared to the Big Ten Championship game.

What I would like to see in the 4th quarter:

• Tim Beck believe in your offensive line. We all know you like to pass, but put faith in your big boys up front and keep pounding that rock!
  • Bring back the toss sweep from the I-Formation that we used a few weeks ago. We have used a lot of zone-read plays and sweeps out of the shotgun, but I think we could get yards in chunks in this 4th quarter with a pulling lineman and lead fullback blocker.
  • Win or lose keep fighting Huskers. Nebraska fans are reasonable. Would we like to win every game yes, but we also know you win some you lose some. The Big Ten Championship was an embarrassment for the program, but today is not. As long as you boys fight to the last ounce of your God given talent...win or lose you will have Nebraska fans full support.