Amac3309

Name: Kevin Maurice

Hometown: Orlando, FL

School: Freedom

Position: DT

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 270

40 time: 5.2

Offers: Boston College, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Navy, Memphis, UMass, Buffalo, Nebraska

Rivals: 2 stars

247: 2 Stars78

Scout: 2 Stars

ESPN:

Double offer from Buffalo. They must really want him. j/k :D

Name: Kevin Maurice

Hometown: Orlando, FL

School: Freedom

Position: DT

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 270

40 time: 5.2

Offers: Boston College, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Navy, Memphis, UMass, Buffalo, Nebraska

Rivals: 2 stars

247: 2 Stars78

Scout: 2 Stars

ESPN:

Double offer from Buffalo. They must really want him. j/k :D

Hahahaha u didn't hear they are doing double scholarships for d tackles, 8 yrs free school, hmmm maybe we should consider that

Is this considered plan C? I expected us to take a few reaches due to us not having enough high end left on our board. Looks like it may have begun.
I can't wait until we hire you as the RC since you have such a great idea of how to build a successful team and are able to evaluate talent so well based on a recruiting site or two.

Your act is old.

• Fire 2

Is this considered plan C? I expected us to take a few reaches due to us not having enough high end left on our board. Looks like it may have begun.

Sometimes we dont find them til later because they are late bloomers and we dont see their senior flim to now, others are backup plans that the coaches like, just feel like they will need an extra year or 2 to develop. Naturally we go after the kids that can help sooner for obvious reasons. Sometimes we get those kids to leave their families fly half way around the country and come play for us, most of the time we do not. So sometimes we have to take the under the radar, needs an extra year of development type guys and take a chance that they will work out. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt. Not sure why i have to explain such a basic concept to you.

Other more recent reaches include Avery Moss, didnt redshirt until an injury. Thomas Brown, wouldnt have redshirted until injury. Ameer Abdullah, didnt redshirt last year and saved our ass this year. Imani Cross, didnt redshirt contributed as a freshman... LeRoy Alexander, hearing good things from the scout team, was bigger than anticipated coming in this summer, very hard worker, may see some PT as a RS Frosh. And thats just a few from the last couple classes. Guess we should take what the experts call reaches more often. Im pretty sure a guy named Taylor Martinez was a reach as well. Maybe drafting Tom Brady in the 6th round was a reach for the Patriots.

• Fire 6

I think we were past "plan C" 3-4 players ago. Amazing.

ya because there are only 3 or 4 players in the whole country who are any good...unbelievable