SIGNED DT Kevin Maurice

Amac3309

Off to bed HuskerFowler. I shall be more then happy to sift thru the 20-30 DT list of kids we have worked thru, all the JUCO's as well. Just couldn't do it tonight. I guess I'm wondering, since I am so ignorant, why this kid wasn't on the top of our board?

If you will reread your post you now imply that I said this kid was option F and G. Correct me if I am wrong. ... could it be that I am just a fan who is amazed that with the need, opportunity and history of people like Suh that we have not had success at hitting a solid recruit others also like?

HF, you jumped on my comment. I really don't care to debate you. I am a fan and you took my comment a bit far. Chill, I am on your team.

Nite

History of people like Suh? There is NO history of that. We have had one Suh and only one.

You can never tell about a kid like this. Hope he is that diamond in the rough. I will leave it to Bo to analyze his skill set and his ability to help this team.

People that want to be negative about the recruits we go after, no matter what dumbass star is attached to them, really need to just move on or just keep quiet.

And for the record ... I wasn't being negative about the recruit. Welcome aboard Kevin!

Not impressed. We dont need another project (2star), we need some recruits who will give us in immediate impact.

Tell me how immediately Abdullah contributed and what ranking he was. Actually follow recruiting before you come in here insulting recruits

• Fire 3

lol, go back to the ESPN boards. You dont know sh#t

114th rated DT in the country and not a single scholly from any BCS schools, this is getting pretty sad.

Easy there trigger. There has been diamonds in the rough before. Don't judge quite yet.

Look at Colin Kaepernick, not a single BCS schollie and look how well he did

114th rated DT in the country and not a single scholly from any BCS schools, this is getting pretty sad.

So, are you one to claim mighty Callahan was a great recruiter.

I would guess he will get a bump in rankings before its all said and done.

We will probably take collins yet for a HS, and i'd guess we will still try to get 1 if not 2 jucos yet. We need bodies right now at the very least.

2013 Draft will be top 5 pick if not #1 had crap for offers

http://rivals.yahoo....Lotulelei-55040

2012 Draft #11 pick In Tennesees back yard

http://rivals.yahoo....ntari-Poe-58883

So just in the last 2 years, a DT from a small school with no offers will be the first DT taken in the draft. DT is the hardest postion to scout/ judge talent.

Imagine if we had the #11 overall pick in our backyard and we didnt recruit him.