SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

O8n7o.png

Name: Ernest Stuttles

Hometown: Tampa, FL

High School: Gaither High School

HT: 6'5

Wt: 240 lbs

40: 4.7

Offers: Iowa State, Ball State, Bethune-Cookman, Indiana, Massachusetts, Memphis, Middle Tennessee State, Ohio, Western Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska

SABNU.gif

247: :star :star :star

Rivals: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star

2013 Tampa (Fla.) Gaither DE Ernest Suttles was offered by #Nebraska today. #Huskers

I'm always wondered why we didn't hunt down the Fla kids that were "under the radar". There is so much talent in that state it's stupid.

I have been saying this for years!

We have lacked speed in certain positions during Pelini's tenure. Welp, Florida is the speed state. I'm glad we are seeing more FL commits and prospects. This year's class has just as many Florida commits as the last three year's combined.

I'm always wondered why we didn't hunt down the Fla kids that were "under the radar". There is so much talent in that state it's stupid.

I have been saying this for years!

We have lacked speed in certain positions during Pelini's tenure. Welp, Florida is the speed state. I'm glad we are seeing more FL commits and prospects. This year's class has just as many Florida commits as the last three year's combined.

With the possibility to add one or two more. I get the feeling TJ has a lot to do with us hitting the South so hard within the last week.

Honestly, he sounds like he was a late bloomer. Via bigcountypreps -

Ernest Suttles, Gaither 2013 DL and 2012 first team All BCP selection received offers from Kentucky and Missouri recently. Suttles is an Iowa State verbal commit but has picked up lots of interest since a double digit sack season and impact plays.