SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

Same here - I personally have been "waiting" for us to lose so much that we are forced to play some youth. Just so much more speed and won't get yanked immediately for one error - and they may have to simplify the D a little more, so they are making football plays rather than thinking about what to do.

Everyone is smiling..... I want to smile too. Someone tell me "why" we are smiling. I would really like to steal this guy from ISU. Crabtree from espn recruiting said that this guy was a "high 3* " and that he projected him to go to Nebraska or Kentucky and only a 5% chance to stay at ISU. I think he would help us build depth, and it's always fun to steal recruits from ISU and the cheerleader Paul Rhoades.

Would any recruit actually pick ISU over Nebraska?

Because Rhoades cries after each win and yells "I am soooooooo PROUD to be your coach" x 10 ....... I am sooo proud that we beat UNI.... I love you guys.....

Who wouldn't want to play at Ames...... :sarcasm

Would any recruit actually pick ISU over Nebraska?

I hope not. Allen Lazard still has twelve and a half months to realize the folly of choosing ISU over NU. Let's hope he come t his senses. Hopefully Suttles can show Lazard the path to good decision making.

I heard his parents went to ISU so that was a huge factor. Not sure tho