SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

Suttles should seriously look into going the JUCO route. Work on his skills and stay on the low.

Such a promising kid that threw it all away for hanging with a guy that he (earnest) was warned about being on his last chance

That damn whiskey gets another one of us.

However, never in my lifetime have I broken a bottle of crown over anyone's head. Stuff is too good.

Suttles should seriously look into going the JUCO route. Work on his skills and stay on the low.

Such a promising kid that threw it all away for hanging with a guy that he (earnest) was warned about being on his last chance

Yeah, that would be the smart thing to do. But Suttles doesn't have much of a track record in doing the smart thing.

Yeah, that would be the smart thing to do. But Suttles doesn't have much of a track record in doing the smart thing.

Doing one bad thing doesn't make him a bad kid. He made a mistake and he'll pay for it, but from following his recruiting process, I'd say he's a good kid besides the incident.