SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

A former athlete of mine who is at ISU.... (we have a "bet" on where Suttles will end up), just told me that Suttles cancelled his Kentucky visit. Looks like it's down to Neb and ISU... He also said Suttles mom is all over the Cyclone fanatic and claims her son will be at ISU

** I think he will be N

A former athlete of mine who is at ISU.... (we have a "bet" on where Suttles will end up), just told me that Suttles cancelled his Kentucky visit. Looks like it's down to Neb and ISU... He also said Suttles mom is all over the Cyclone fanatic and claims her son will be at ISU

** I think he will be N

His mom, if that post was his mom, posted one time and it was Dec 28 before NU even offered. I'm not saying he is N or staying at ISU, but that former athlete can not use that post from 3 weeks ago as proof of anything

** I think he will be N

His mom, if that post was his mom, posted one time and it was Dec 28 before NU even offered. I'm not saying he is N or staying at ISU, but that former athlete can not use that post from 3 weeks ago as proof of anything

That is good news. I never said that "he" knew anything....he is just telling me what he was reading and hearing on campus. If it was only "once", then it is good for us.... I don't like the fact that he said he is still ISU commit, but we will see