SIGNED (2013) F Leslee Smith

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

It does look like it was pre-set as Rivals just posted an article with talking to Smith about his upcoming visit on Wed. They would not have had time to get the information from Miles (or NE source) about the visit and then post an article while they were there or shortly after if they just told him.

Now it will be interesting if after his visit on Wednesday if we hear he commited/commit accepted - or would we make him wait until after Atewe decides on Saturday. Even though, I think we probably take Smith over Tummala just because we need size more than we need a wing, but that is just my opinion.

It does look like it was pre-set as Rivals just posted an article with talking to Smith about his upcoming visit on Wed. They would not have had time to get the information from Miles (or NE source) about the visit and then post an article while they were there or shortly after if they just told him.

Now it will be interesting if after his visit on Wednesday if we hear he commited/commit accepted - or would we make him wait until after Atewe decides on Saturday. Even though, I think we probably take Smith over Tummala just because we need size more than we need a wing, but that is just my opinion.

The way Hedley describes it, we might take smith/atewe and Tummala due to a transfer.

The way Hedley describes it, we might take smith/atewe and Tummala due to a transfer.

That's what I am hearing currently. When looking at it though how would a 6'6 3-4 player be replacing Atewe? Not even remotely similar IMO

• Fire 1