SIGNED (2013) F Leslee Smith

Smith is just a backup plan to the other 2. I hear he is big and takes up space. Other than that, he is not very impressive.

Exactly, he is a big body that can jump into rotation if needed. It seems too obvious that Vucetic is leaving. Him playing this season wouldn't have hurt our chances at making the NCAA tourney. He played a couple minutes in the non con and then vanished...he gone

Smith is just a backup plan to the other 2. I hear he is big and takes up space. Other than that, he is not very impressive.

So fits the big man mantra

We usually have big guys who like to get cute down low and not take up space..

Just be better than Andre.

My hopes are a little higher than "just be better than Andre". Nice kid but we need much better basketball on the court.

Exactly, he is a big body that can jump into rotation if needed. It seems too obvious that Vucetic is leaving. Him playing this season wouldn't have hurt our chances at making the NCAA tourney. He played a couple minutes in the non con and then vanished...he gone

Hey, he was 2 for 2 on the road against either O-State or Indiana.........and his shooting percentage of .667% (4-6) would lead the team if not for the perfection of Kurkowski (1-1 @ 1000%)!!

(however, in fairness, his woeful 0% from the line {0-3} probably dooms his future) :rolleyes:

Hey, he was 2 for 2 on the road against either O-State or Indiana.........and his shooting percentage of .667% (4-6) would lead the team if not for the perfection of Kurkowski (1-1 @ 1000%)!!

(however, in fairness, his woeful 0% from the line {0-3} probably dooms his future) :rolleyes:

The fact that the only time he saw the court was also alongside Kurkowski doesnt bode well.

If Atewe verbals I think Atewe will be the starting Center and Walter will be the starting PF. Mr Smith would be the backup center and Rivers the backup F. Could also work it like a 3 man rotation between the 2 positions where Atewe&Walter would be the main 2, and Rivers & Smith would be the 3rd piece in that rotation, and who would play would be dictated by matchup or need in that game. If Matthew does not sign then I see us going with a 3 man rotation with Walter at Center and Rivers at F. Smith would be the guy rotating in.