RB Austin Rose [Nebraska Preferred Walk-On]

jmfb

His 4.1 agility is very good as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 3.9 is like the best of the best when talking about lateral movement.

I know two kids at my school who can get under 4... Granted, they're extremely fast, but I would assume college athletes could do better. Not sure on the 3.9 mark.

• Fire 1

His 4.1 agility is very good as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 3.9 is like the best of the best when talking about lateral movement.

I know two kids at my school who can get under 4... Granted, they're extremely fast, but I would assume college athletes could do better. Not sure on the 3.9 mark.

Not sure your times are accurrate

MOST DI top kids are in the 4.4- 4.6 area:

http://247sports.com/Article/Under-Armour-Combine-Top-20--10074

Someone help me out with this please. So it shows he doesn't have any offers yet on rivals but shows a lengthy list of school with interest level. Are those schools that he had mentioned he's interested in, during an interview or something? or does rivals just put a list of schools until he starts getting offers and different interest levels?

I have wondered the same thing for a long time. Someone posted at one time that the schools listed without offers are directly from the kid or his family. Those schools are suppose to be the schools that have shown some sort of interest such as a letter or phone call. I imagine that the the site, like rivals for instance, has some form of feedback where the kid will update them on what schools are showing interest or offering, whether it be an interview or e-mail or even text message. The way it is all set up obviously lends itself to some misinformation being put out there. I can remember a handful of times where a kid has offers listed which turn out to be untrue. I imagine the schools listed as showing interest are untrue sometimes as well.

http://247sports.com/Article/Under-Armour-Combine-Top-20--10074

So what we can deduce is that Austin's 4.1 is special!

http://247sports.com...e-Top-20--10074

I guess- with the exception of atbone95 has a bunch of kids in his HS that run a 3.9 "pro agility" that somehow is different while being the same but uses the same exact term "pro agility" LOL

http://247sports.com...e-Top-20--10074

I guess- with the exception of atbone95 has a bunch of kids in his HS that run a 3.9 "pro agility" that somehow is different while being the same but uses the same exact term "pro agility" LOL

I see the word pro-agility used twice in that article. One is for a DE who runs a 4.5. Great for a DL. One is for a RB who ran a 4.3 on a damp field that slowed him down. Already, we have someone who (in sloppy conditions) beats out your "most D1 top kids". Unless the drills I've seen set up are somehow shorter, 4.4-4.6 is not the best of the best. Pretty sure T-Mart runs right below a 3.9, which is the school record. I'm not inventing information here.

Edit: On the topic of the recruit, yes, 4.1 is a great pro agility time. Not the best, but I'm sure it can be improved upon when coming into a college program.