RB Austin Rose [Nebraska Preferred Walk-On]

jmfb

We're talking a pro agility drill?

Edit: Realized my mistake. I saw agility and just instantly assumed it was a pro-agility drill. That is what we're talking about, right..

That makes absolutely no sense at all

There isnt a "my high school billy bobs agility drill" matching up agains some other nebulous standard

The pro agility drill is the standard- it's been the same forever

Edit: Realized my mistake. I saw agility and just instantly assumed it was a pro-agility drill. That is what we're talking about, right..

There isnt a "my high school billy bobs agility drill" matching up agains some other nebulous standard

"Agility" is defined as the ability to move and change direction and position of the body quickly and effectively while under control.

When first referencing "agility", and the times mentioned were 4.4-4.6, I assumed the poster was speaking about the 20-yard shuttle. The 20-yard shuttle, also simply called the short shuttle, is a test performed by athletes at the NFL Combine. It is primarily run to evaluate the quickness and change-of-direction ability of players.

Comparing these two definitions, a 20 yard shuttle is indeed a measure of a player's agility. And, it just so happens, 4.4-4.6 would be a great 20-yard shuttle time.

In fact, the article mentions several of the faster shuttle times, which happen to be 4.47 and 4.52, smack dab in the middle of what we have defined as our so-called ideal range.

I wasn't questioning whether my high school's pro-agility was the same as the standard pro-agility. I was questioning what drill we were discussing. Anything else I can help you with?

"Agility" is defined as the ability to move and change direction and position of the body quickly and effectively while under control.

When first referencing "agility", and the times mentioned were 4.4-4.6, I assumed the poster was speaking about the 20-yard shuttle. The 20-yard shuttle, also simply called the short shuttle, is a test performed by athletes at the NFL Combine. It is primarily run to evaluate the quickness and change-of-direction ability of players.

Comparing these two definitions, a 20 yard shuttle is indeed a measure of a player's agility. And, it just so happens, 4.4-4.6 would be a great 20-yard shuttle time.

In fact, the article mentions several of the faster shuttle times, which happen to be 4.47 and 4.52, smack dab in the middle of what we have defined as our so-called ideal range.

I wasn't questioning whether my high school's pro-agility was the same as the standard pro-agility. I was questioning what drill we were discussing. Anything else I can help you with?

There is only 1 Pro Agility- just like a 40 yard dash is a 40 yard dash and the vertical jump is the vertical jump= STANDARD that almost ALL prospective DI athletes are measured for at 100s of combines all accross the USA

If you had any clue as to what you were talking about- RECRUITING- you would know that- kind of like a first grader knowing his ABCs

Ive been to 20+ of these including the last 3 Army All American Bowls- can I help you with anything

What's he going to be rated?

I have no idea how those ratings are set, but I do know what a pro-agility run is

Respond to my PM and get this sh#t out of the recruit's thread. It's annoying and no one else wants to see it.

I'd assume 5.7 three star (Rivals) when initial rankings come out. Might earn the fourth after a solid senior season, but that's left to be seen.

Relax C N Red. Agility helps with being a solid football player.

It helps but it's really not important to anybody but NFL scouts.

Next time TMart scrambles and lacks that little extra wiggle to turn it into something huge, tell me that agility isn't important...

It's college. Sure you want agility, but you will take football players over agility a lot of the time. The NFL is different, there are only so many players and you take all the football players and take the best of them so specifics come more into factor.