Huskers survived Top 25

These are the same people that put USC at number one in the pre-season. We played well against GA in the bowl game that means more than a poll IMO. The Capital One Bowl game is something to feel good about, but nothing to brag about so the team will have motivation going into the off-season not desperation..

I'm amazed by the traditional powers :sarcasm ranked ahead of us: Louisville, Utah State, NW, Oregon State, San Jose State, Northern Ill, and Vanderbil

This is disturbing to me that in year 5 of the Bo reign, we have a 9-4 Vanderbilt team ranked ahead of us. I get it that they play in the all powerful SEC. But even with our

tough schedule (20th ranked), the AP writers still think more of a Vanderbilt team than a Husker team with a 10-4 record.

13 Louisville 11-2 781 22 14 LSU 10-3 756 9 15 Oklahoma 10-3 615 12 16 Utah State 11-2 456 18 17 Northwestern 10-3 443 21 18 Boise State 11-2 419 20 19 Texas 9-4 358 NR 20 Oregon State 9-4 303 15 21 San Jose State 11-2 243 24 22 Northern Illinois 12-2 227 16 23 Vanderbilt 9-4 180 NR

In a statement that will be a total shocker to everyone, the polls are pretty subjective. The AP has a Michigan team that we handled head-to-head and has a worse record than us ranked ahead of us. I don't lose a lot of sleep about who's ranked where, except for #1 of course.

That's becuase they took an SEC team to the wire, and we were "routed" by an SEC team.

In a statement that will be a total shocker to everyone, the polls are pretty subjective. The AP has a Michigan team that we handled head-to-head and has a worse record than us ranked ahead of us. I don't lose a lot of sleep about who's ranked where, except for #1 of course.

That's becuase they took an SEC team to the wire, and we were "routed" by an SEC team.

Like I said, subjective.