The Fighting Erstads vs CSU Bakersfield

If i read the bottom line of ESPN correctly USC just fired their baseball coach. Wonder how this affects things for this weekend

Oops.

USC baseball head coach Frank Cruz has been terminated for knowingly violating NCAA Countable Athletically-Related Activities limitations within his program, Trojan athletic director Pat Haden announced today (Feb. 13).

Those CARA rules restrict the number of hours student-athletes can spend in activities directed by or supervised by the coaching staff.

Full Article

it's the opening weekend of baseball and not a single game on the B1G...

• Minnesota @ UCLA (3 games)
  • Michigan @ California (3 games)
  • Nebraska @ CS Fullerton (Doubleheader)
  • Ohio St vs St. Johns or Notre Dame

all very good games, in warm weather climates and could have post season implications... the B1G network needs to get on the ball here and start showing more baseball. I realize basketball is the primary winter sport and nearing the end but... there is no reason at all for not scheduling one B1G baseball game.

it's the opening weekend of baseball and not a single game on the B1G...

• Minnesota @ UCLA (3 games)
  • Michigan @ California (3 games)
  • Nebraska @ CS Fullerton (Doubleheader)
  • Ohio St vs St. Johns or Notre Dame

all very good games, in warm weather climates and could have post season implications... the B1G network needs to get on the ball here and start showing more baseball. I realize basketball is the primary winter sport and nearing the end but... there is no reason at all for not scheduling one B1G baseball game.

This is what I was feeling. I was upset that none of the games are on Huskers Nside or BTN digital network. But at 3 of the games are live free streams. Hopefully its not too crappy.