O8n7o.png

Player: Dwayne Johnson

Hometown: Bellaire, TX

School: Bellaire

Position: OT

Height: 6'6''

Weight: 275

40 Time: 5.20

Offers: Nebraska, Purdue, Colorado, SMU, Kansas, North Texas, Tulsa, UTEP, Washington State

SABNU.gif

247: ***

Scout: **

ESPN: ***

Rivals: ***

Visiting Nebraska Jan. 18th. Visiting Washington State Jan. 11. Considering Virgina, Nebraska, Washington State and Arkansas.

Note: Former Purdue commitment.

Hudl film

Interesting prospect. Which position would he be best suited for? He has the lateral movement and mobility to be an outstanding pulling guard, but I can also see him being a center. He is very raw but I think he has a lot of upside if he puts in the work.

He said he can play anywhere, but mainly teams are recruiting him as a tackle. But yes he looks to be very versitle. I hope we fill the rest of the class with lineman and Priest Willis, ok and Clark

Interesting prospect. Which position would he be best suited for? He has the lateral movement and mobility to be an outstanding pulling guard, but I can also see him being a center. He is very raw but I think he has a lot of upside if he puts in the work.

He said he can play anywhere, but mainly teams are recruiting him as a tackle. But yes he looks to be very versitle. I hope we fill the rest of the class with lineman and Priest Willis, ok and Clark

Great feet. Very quick. Definately on the skinny side.