SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

"Offensive lineman Dwayne Johnson of Bellaire, Tx. HS had a very good visit and said he has a lot to think about now. He said the coaching staff stood out and how close the team was another eye opener. The facilities and the new complex to be completed was another highlight. Running back Jonathan Williams was his hosted. He liked Williams' personality and called him a funny guy.

He was leaning towards Nebraska and said he'll be evaluating things on the way home.

He loved the fans and called the fan base crazy. No idea when he'll make his decision."

Still think he sticks with Nebraska

I'm not the least bit confident when we're up against an $EC team in recruiting, especially this late in the game. They're crooked as hell and when its late and they're desperate for a player they will stop at nothing to get their guy. Hopefully Johnson can't be bought.

Says he will decide Monday.

Actually think we're looking good here that he's ready to announce right after his visit. We were the team to beat going in and he just wanted to make sure, don't think the visit changed things. If he decided to wait till signing day I'd be worried.

I'm not the least bit confident when we're up against an $EC team in recruiting, especially this late in the game. They're crooked as hell and when its late and they're desperate for a player they will stop at nothing to get their guy. Hopefully Johnson can't be bought.

Obviously we arent doing something right then since we're ranked 65th in recruiting right now :lol: