SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

I'm no fan of the SEC, but why is that whenever a recruit picks the SEC, why is it instantly about family pressure or shady money? Can someone explain it to me? Besides Auburn during the Cam fiasco, can someone give me some actual credible examples? Otherwise, it just seems like jealousy. If we are the best fit, Johnson will picks us, if not, them good luck to him!

• Fire 2

I'm no fan of the SEC, but why is that whenever a recruit picks the SEC, why is it instantly about family pressure or shady money? Can someone explain it to me? Besides Auburn during the Cam fiasco, can someone give me some actual credible examples? Otherwise, it just seems like jealousy. If we are the best fit, Johnson will picks us, if not, them good luck to him!

:facepalm:

treadwell.jpg

treadwell.jpg

But so far no investigation has been launched and this does not have anything to do with Arkansas.

treadwell.jpg

But so far no investigation has been launched and this does not have anything to do with Arkansas.

And I don't get a ticket every time I speed, but that doesn't mean it never happened.

By that same logic, anyone could say that we were improperly recruiting if having no proof is the rule (but alright the case has been made for Auburn and Ole Miss, but i don't think you can blanket every school in the conference - unless again there is evidence). but anyway, back to Johnson, no decision has been announced yet.

I agree with you in many cases that a lot of people make up garbage when we don't get a guy we want. But coming from the people this info is coming from on this board (da'skers, HF, etc), I would take the info as pretty credible and not jealousy.

And if you have followed his recruitment the last 2 or 3 weeks, you would know he literally all-but announced he was N. He was absolutely blown away by the visit and one of his HS teammates told the media he was committed to Nebraska following his visit. Something obviously changed once he got back with his family for a few days. And no, I don't think Arkansas dropped off a money bag at his house, but his family had their say in it. Plus his HS coach has ties to Arkansas, so he is hearing it from all angles

Wow, you're as blind as the NCAA. Its obvious that the $EC plays by a different set of rules.

You're seriously accusing me of being someone else now? For f*** sake, I disagreed the guy you are now claiming me to be. Why don't you just f'ing assume there's only 4 people on this board, and they all have 100 profiles. Seriously where the hell do you get this crap?

Your logic makes zero effing sense. And if you're so sure of this crap, lets get knapplc in to show you I post from two IP addresses. My home and work.

Brogan: Take it easy, was just joking. And i owe you an apology, i misread what you wrote and thought you were siding with huskerball. So, sorry.

Stpaulhusker: A couple posts is hardly an argument. If its so hard to click and read you might wanna hire an assistant to do it for you.