SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

Maybe this Dwayne kid is putting false information out to see how people act.

and then he makes his decision off that?

QUICK. SOMEONE GET THAT DAMN WALKER THREAD OFF THE BOARD. HURRY. GO GO GO GO.

I have a feeling that some Arkansas fans and message boards are even more crazy than us. Anyone familiar with any of their forums? A professor of mine in law school was a big time supporter and insider. He told me about being nominated to an invite-only board that only had 300 members. They have a multi-story treehouse right next to the stadium for member tailgating. 6 flat screen TVs, kegorator, etc.

Why don't you get on that, Knapplc.

I have a feeling that some Arkansas fans and message boards are even more crazy than us. Anyone familiar with any of their forums? A professor of mine in law school was a big time supporter and insider. He told me about being nominated to an invite-only board that only had 300 members. They have a multi-story treehouse right next to the stadium for member tailgating. 6 flat screen TVs, kegorator, etc.

Dude.. it is 4:00... Knappy's old butt is at supper.

Senior center serves supper from 4:00-5:00p so they can get home and in bed by 7pm. He's usually first in the line at the center at about 3:21pm.

• Fire 1

Senior center serves supper from 4:00-5:00p so they can get home and in bed by 7pm. He's usually first in the line at the center at about 3:21pm.

Gotta get sleep for water aerobics in the morning.

You're missing the idea, dude.

The "idea" that every kid should commit AND sign LOI's to NU??? What "idea" is he (and myself, apparently) missing?

Some fans play the role of jealous girlfriend perfectly. They like to complain to girlfriends in the dorm about the ex-boyfriend being out at the bars hitting on women, while sitting in front of the mirror trying to look sexy to hit on new guys at the bar...

ROFL......nailed it.

Well hogville has i think over 20,000 members. I think both of our fanbases can know how to win an online poll haha. But having hardcore fans can be embarrassing at times too.

Well hogville has i think over 20,000 members. I think both of our fanbases can know how to win an online poll haha. But having hardcore fans can be embarrassing at times too.

Nothing wrong with passion....

Note:-----No offense, but there is no fanbase like Nebraska's. I live in an area with a very large population of Arkansas fans, and their passion/consistency for their Hogs is nowhere close to what you'll find among Nebraska fans....

• Fire 1