SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

This one wont change. We are hammering OU on the trail this cycle.

Not at all surprised, OU's program has been very pedestrian lately and its finally starting to show in their recruiting.

Last 5 years OU 52-15 2 Conf championships

Last 5 years NU 48-16 0 Conf championships

If that is pedestrian what are we? I wouldn't call them pedestrian by any stretch.

Very pedestrian

2 BCS bowls, 2 12 win seasons with the worst season being an 8-5 year. Sign me up for wanting to be pedestrian

This one wont change. We are hammering OU on the trail this cycle.

Not at all surprised, OU's program has been very pedestrian lately and its finally starting to show in their recruiting.

Last 5 years OU 52-15 2 Conf championships

Last 5 years NU 48-16 0 Conf championships

If that is pedestrian what are we? I wouldn't call them pedestrian by any stretch.

Very pedestrian

2 BCS bowls, 2 12 win seasons with the worst season being an 8-5 year. Sign me up for wanting to be pedestrian

I agree. We are not quite to Oklahomas level yet. They mave have plateaued a little but we have some work to do to get there.

As others have stated he is N. just waiting for it to go official

Gotta wonder if that will be our last commit taken in this class.... I would still like too see baby Martinez N.... Athlete!

I bet at least 2 more plus filling in if mcwilson or walker bail last min

Gotta wonder if that will be our last commit taken in this class.... I would still like too see baby Martinez N.... Athlete!

If Clark wants N you cannot tell him no. Also if walker bolts Badet would be a lock I would imagine

If Clark wants N you cannot tell him no. Also if walker bolts Badet would be a lock I would imagine

Agree on clark, at least we COULD take 4 more, so easy to make room, not sure if it would be badet or QA though to replace walker

I think some people need to brush up on the word "pedestrian".

Nothing about our last few years or Oklahoma's last few years is "average" or the "norm" of what should be happening. If that was so, there'd be a lot more than 4-5 teams to win at least 9 games the last 5 years. If that was "pedestrian" 70 teams would've done it.

• Fire 2

Nothing about our last few years or Oklahoma's last few years is "average" or the "norm" of what should be happening. If that was so, there'd be a lot more than 4-5 teams to win at least 9 games the last 5 years. If that was "pedestrian" 70 teams would've done it.

Oklahoma hasn't done that....however there 5 years are better than ours easily.

Oklahoma hasn't done that....however there 5 years are better than ours easily.

I wouldn't say easily. I's say their last five years are better than ours by three points and one second.