SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

I think some people need to brush up on the word "pedestrian".

Nothing about our last few years or Oklahoma's last few years is "average" or the "norm" of what should be happening. If that was so, there'd be a lot more than 4-5 teams to win at least 9 games the last 5 years. If that was "pedestrian" 70 teams would've done it.

Oklahoma hasn't done that....however there 5 years are better than ours easily.

I wouldn't say easily. I's say their last five years are better than ours by three points and one second.

2 is greater than 0 doesn't matter how you slice it. I would take an 8-5 season if it means a couple 12 win seasons. That is better than 5 four loss seasons

• Fire 1

Nothing about our last few years or Oklahoma's last few years is "average" or the "norm" of what should be happening. If that was so, there'd be a lot more than 4-5 teams to win at least 9 games the last 5 years. If that was "pedestrian" 70 teams would've done it.

I wouldn't say easily. I's say their last five years are better than ours by three points and one second.

2 is greater than 0 doesn't matter how you slice it. I would take an 8-5 season if it means a couple 12 win seasons. That is better than 5 four loss seasons

I will agree with Headley. I will say that the gap is a lot narrower than when Bo arrived. I believe that is something worth noting

I didn't argue that 0 was greater than two. In fact, I specifically said "their last five years are better than ours". But not by as much as you make it sound.

I didn't argue that 0 was greater than two. In fact, I specifically said "their last five years are better than ours". But not by as much as you make it sound.

You stated better by 3 pts and one second. I don't care if it was by 3 pts and one second. They have 2 we have 0.

I thinks it funny that you would take a 8-5 season Headley. You are whining about our 9 win seasons now. Who's to say we don't win 12 next year?

Headley..... Headley says it!

An 8-5 with 2 12 win seasons and two BCS Bowls and 2 Conf Championships will trump 5 four loss seasons period end of discussion. How YOU wouldn't take that is beyond me

I thinks it funny that you would take a 8-5 season Headley. You are whining about our 9 win seasons now. Who's to say we don't win 12 next year?

An 8-5 with 2 12 win seasons and two BCS Bowls and 2 Conf Championships will trump 5 four loss seasons period end of discussion. How YOU wouldn't take that is beyond me

he said who's to say we won't win 12 games next year. Thus my response.

he said who's to say we won't win 12 games next year. Thus my response.

How does that involve the last 5 seasons?

I came to the board to catch some recruiting news since there's so much going on. Instead I had to sift through an entire page of bill sh#t before giving up. If nothing else, it's a friendly reminder why I don't come here anymore. Thanks! #GBR

What... the f#ck... Is THIS?

Someone PLEASE hook this thread up with a Ron Kellogg Shoes pic!!

I came to the board to catch some recruiting news since there's so much going on. Instead I had to sift through an entire page of bill sh#t before giving up. If nothing else, it's a friendly reminder why I don't come here anymore. Thanks! #GBR

Every board you visit will have a few threads go in different tangents. You came to the board for FREE info and had to scroll through 1 whole page of a thread?!?!? Come on man it was stated in this thread that he is N.